New En-suite

Soldato
OP
Final couple of photos now everything is installed.
We managed to source a soap and toothbrush holder which matches the sparkle floor :cool:

12792741584_d2bc6dc317_o.jpg

12792315975_723bed1daa_o.jpg

Soldato
That looks lovely, my mrs was looking at quartz tiles but I thought they would look tacky. This has changed my mind.

Associate
Not a fan of the colour combo but I'm a boring so and so that only likes the grey scale.

I'd probably sort that cutting though.

Associate
We fitted very similar (the same?) tiles in my bosses daughters kitchen, she loved them and they do look pretty hawt.

It's all come together nicely, good job :)

Caporegime
Looks really good. I wouldn't have picked the floor tiles as they look a bit blingy for my tastes, but as above I'm a bit dull in that regard. The transformation is epic. It must feel amazing using that room compared to before.

From your schedules it looks like they supplied the paint but didn't actually do the painting. Why on earth would you agree to that if it was the case? If they did paint it, pick it up in the snagging.

Soldato
OP
The ceiling and some parts of the walls were re-plastered and they also did an undercoat and 2 coats of paint. The paint finish is a bit rough in some places but it's easy and quick to fix so it's not an issue.

Last edited:
Associate
Looks like a really decent job they've done. The tiles themselves look decent, but not sure on the combination of brown and black, personally.

Caporegime
Looks awesome. :)

Did you not have to leave your underfloor heating off for a few weeks to allow the adhesive to set fully before being heated? I know thats the general recommendation over here.

Soldato
My partner chose them. We got samples from various tile stores but these were by far the best - very sparkly.

http://www.tonsoftiles.co.uk/item/1298-stardust-quartz-black-mirror-fleck-tiles-60x60cm

What were Tones of Tiles like to order from? We've done 4 sample orders with them as we're having our kitchen redone and they've been an absolute nightmare!

They've sent tiles we haven't ordered, sent orders to the wrong address, not sent tiles we ordered. It's been a real pain.

The problem is they have the exact floor tiles I want but I'm worried about giving them an order as they are seemingly incapable of delivering smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom