• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Firestrike Standard Bench.

Associate
Thanks again Kaap. Now I just need to get onto 3dmark about the detection :p

Is it worth getting this in the steam sale? Or is a new release expected soon?

If you like benchmarking, then I would say it is. It will still be the go to benchmark for some time and any newer version is likely to be aimed more at dx12 so may take a while before its relevant (No/few dx12 games atm).

Soldato
Thanks pal. I'm looking to get my CPU back up to 4.4 which should bump it up again. Any advice on overflowing my GPU and what I should use to do it? Wouldn't mind giving it a go but I'm clueless with OC'ing.

Associate
5.2GHZ 3930k COME ON

I wish! Can't get anywhere close to that unfortunately, it tops out at 4.7 max with stupid volts and not really stable. I suspect its the MB and having all memory filled thats limiting it but could just be a rare poor clocker (temps are not an issue).

Associate
Haven't run this for about a year but have just recently done a fresh install of Windows 10 so thought I'd give this a go to see if everything scoring correctly.

Just a small overclock on cpu & gpu.

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7055089

I7 4770K - 4.2Ghz
Gigabyte Windforce 290X - 1,100 / 1500

3dmark Score : 11,178
Graphics : 13,355
Physics : 11,782
Combined : 4,862

Back
Top Bottom