Hello from Ireland :)

Associate
Hey guys,

Have heard nothing but good things about overclockers.co.uk from pc building magazines & other forums etc. so finally got around to joining :cool:

Looking forward to picking up some great advice & learning from others experience :)

Associate
Welcome to the site from England!

There are loads of friendly, skilled and knowledgeable people on this site you will always find someone willing to help! God knows how many times i have found an answer here to something stumping me!

Associate
OP
Thanks Aerindyr :)

I'm relatively new to PC building/upgrading/gaming. Only built my first PC in 2013, the same one that I still have running today minus some gpu/ssd, fan upgrades etc.

...but look forward to learning more from the more experience pros on here :cool: :D

Associate
Hey guys,

Have heard nothing but good things about overclockers.co.uk from pc building magazines & other forums etc. so finally got around to joining :cool:

Looking forward to picking up some great advice & learning from others experience :)

Welcome! As an initiation you must recommend one beautiful place in Ireland to visit and explain why.

(There is no initiation just a curious Englishmen whom will be traveling to Ireland for the first time this year :p)

Back
Top Bottom