** Clash Royal **

Soldato
Had a quick battle this morning and lost... no biggy. But what winds me up is the "good Game" message I received 1 second before he wins, just while his rocket is winging its way over to end my misery. The cocky little ****.

Still love it though :p

Soldato
Had a quick battle this morning and lost... no biggy. But what winds me up is the "good Game" message I received 1 second before he wins, just while his rocket is winging its way over to end my misery. The cocky little ****.

Still love it though :p

hahaha I had something similar too. That laughing face popped up just before he launched a fireball right at my king :mad:

It's pretty addictive. Finally got my witch to lvl2 after god knows how many boxes full of common cards.

Soldato
hahaha I had something similar too. That laughing face popped up just before he launched a fireball right at my king :mad:

It's pretty addictive. Finally got my witch to lvl2 after god knows how many boxes full of common cards.

I'm getting a little depressed by things. I'm struggling to progress past 1k, I'm coming up against lvl 2 epics all the time... mostly the prince who really ****s me off. Because of all this, I'm switching decks all the time which doesn't help.

I caved and bought a pack of gems and opened a magical chest. Got 2 more epics, but I'm still struggling. I find 3 crown wins even harder.

Soldato
I'm getting a little depressed by things. I'm struggling to progress past 1k, I'm coming up against lvl 2 epics all the time... mostly the prince who really ****s me off. Because of all this, I'm switching decks all the time which doesn't help.

I caved and bought a pack of gems and opened a magical chest. Got 2 more epics, but I'm still struggling. I find 3 crown wins even harder.

Yeah, it's frustrating when you open a crap chest. I'm struggling to get 3 crown wins now that people know how to counter all the troops (arrows for goblin barrel, skelly army for prince, minions for loons, etc).

I did some reading on how chests are divvied up because I'm getting pretty much all silver now and they are rubbish (although I got an Inferno tower this morning)! Apparently the purple chests are given out around the 10th and 130th chest. I read that someone got almost all epics in one of their purples and each epic had about 10 of them so they could level up.

Soldato
I know this might be out of place this being an Apple sub-forum, but there's no Clash Royale thread elsewhere but does anyone know if it's available for early download on android yet?

Back
Top Bottom