_DSC0113_zpsraqkowi3.jpg

_DSC0112_zpsrdl7yvgp.jpg

_DSC0106_zps7pgzpmph.jpg

_DSC0103_zpsbkffj0mb.jpg

and this gorgeous fella:

IMG_0634_zps1icbw1jx.jpg

Don
So how many shrimps is too many in a tank? :o

I counted 30 RCS in my 70L earlier, but there are two or three more females that are berried.

They sit nicely alongside my Danios and WCCM, but I'm experiencing a population explosion!

Caporegime
I'm breaking my tank down next week. With my recent health problems, it's become impossible for me to maintain. Local shop has kindly agreed to take the fish, but I've still got loads of gear to get rid of, including the tank and a top of the range eheim professional canister filter. I'll be selling those.

How much do you think I should ask for an 18 month old Juwel Rio 180? Aquarium only, no cabinet. Filter would need fresh media too.

Very sad about the whole situation.

Soldato
I'm breaking my tank down next week. With my recent health problems, it's become impossible for me to maintain. Local shop has kindly agreed to take the fish, but I've still got loads of gear to get rid of, including the tank and a top of the range eheim professional canister filter. I'll be selling those.

How much do you think I should ask for an 18 month old Juwel Rio 180? Aquarium only, no cabinet. Filter would need fresh media too.

Very sad about the whole situation.

Have you looked at using a pump, water storage vessel (to add dechlorinator to) and hosepipe to extract tank water and than refill?

Soldato
Bit risky, just Googled and company feedback is horrific; loads of missing deliveries, incomplete deliveries, broken tanks upon delivery with no refund or replacement sent despite multiple promises, etc and so on. :eek:

Are you sure that's the one, I seen bad reviews for a shop with the same name that also sells lizards.

Caporegime
So how many shrimps is too many in a tank? :o

I counted 30 RCS in my 70L earlier, but there are two or three more females that are berried.

They sit nicely alongside my Danios and WCCM, but I'm experiencing a population explosion!

As far as I'm aware, they have zero bioload. So, you should be fine.

Caporegime
If I was buying new, I would definitely be checking out the offers at www.ndaquatics.co.uk

For example, they have a tropical 6x2x2 with cabinet and hood for £699 at the moment

I should have been more specific. Ideally, I'm looking for something that will fit on quite a large desk. I guess no smaller than a 5 gallon, and no bigger than a 10. It may well end up just being a planted shrimp tank.

Soldato
The missus been on about getting a "nemo" for ages so bought one and it disappeared over night. thought it might have died and then been eaten by the cleanup crew. bought another one and when I came home from my nightshift found this.

turns out my anemone has a taste for clown fish! :( tried to save the little guy as he was still kicking but the nem just folded right over him
5y69lZ4l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom