ordered from ebay came from amazon wtf?

ADT

ADT

Associate
Bit sneaky, seller orders via Amazon marks as gift. Seller does nothing then. Buyer: i***e ( 559Purple star icon for Feedback score between 500 to 999) During past month Feedback conversation
Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 946 ml - EXPRESS DESPATCH (#151957137899) £8.99 View Item

Looks like OP bought vinegar and it got all sour on him. Who buys vinegar from eBay? :D

Soldato
I feel really sorry for the guy who has received a negative feedback, I really do. As a regular seller on eBay I'm always concious of a negative feedback. This is why I package up the parcels well and get it posted asap, and open up a dialogue with the customer if I feel necessary.

I just don't understand what the seller has done wrong. OP should leave himself a feedback, apologising for not understanding basic economics.

Associate
They probably wont be bothered with it really as they are getting sales and even with prime still making a profit. So some guy bought 300+ items in one month? thanks! :D

They'll be making a small profit on each of the items sold but once a customer's # of orders exceeds a certain amount then they're not making anything anymore on the delivery, and eventually they'll be losing money on this account.

Hence why they say it's for personal use only. And also hence why the ebay seller listed the item as a gift to imply it was still for personal use.

Soldato
That's pretty bad form OP

I'm also an ebay seller and he aint going to be able to get rid of that feedback. A couple more of those and ebay will close his account because that's the ebay world at the moment.

You would be a prime candidate for my blocked buyers list with that attitude

Soldato
OP, retract that negative feedback. The seller has done nothing wrong here.

We get so many eBay threads here with sellers getting ripped off or defrauded by buyers and now we have one of our own doing the same!

Shame on you. Do the right thing and remove the negative feedback.

Soldato
How the **** is that not sneaky? They are not even a registered businesses some kid sitting at his PC not having to move an inch, Just checked his other items looks like everything is from amazon

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dealsmasher&ftab=AllFeedback

I can't believe you actually gave them negative feedback for it. You MASSIVE baby. There is absolutely nothing sneaky about it. You chose the item and paid because it was at a price you found acceptable to pay. That's how business works, it's trade of good for money.

Suspended
Yeah, it's like a typical Mumsnet thread!

1. OP posts *bawwwwing* thread
2. A few sympathetic replies and a few unsympathetic ones
3. OP drip-feeds a bit more info
4. Some more replies, mostly unsympathetic now
5. More drip-feeding from the OP
6. The whole internetz turns against the OP
7. OP does a runner
8. ?????
9. Profit... for the eBay seller ofc :p

:D

Soldato
Associate
Didn't the eBay seller actually do the OP a favor? he said himself if he ordered from amazon he would have needed to pay for delivery... so he still got the best price he could.. then left negative for the service? :confused:

Caporegime
I am not complaining i was trying to establish what the **** was going on. i couldt give a **** what they do as long as they didn't place an order actualy pretending to be me which is what i thought they did but it was sent as a gift.

you couldn't find it on Amazon so effectively paid him a fee to find it for you.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom