All Three One Plans to be cancelled from today

Associate
I got the letter through on Tuesday. Think I'm either going to move back to vodafone or O2.
Mate has just switched to O2 and he gets a booming reception round work and in town. Seems like a no brainer as 3's reception recently has been shocking.

Permabanned
Finally got my letter today after 2.5 years on the One package.

The people who where tethering up to 30+ GB's a month I hope you are really proud of yourselves.

You ruined it for all.

Associate
Still haven't been contacted about my one plan yet (touch wood), although having said that I rarely tether these days

Are three still doing the unlimited internet bolt-on's? As I'm using so few voice minutes I'd probably be better off dropping down to their lowest tariff but mainly use data

Permabanned
Still haven't been contacted about my one plan yet (touch wood), although having said that I rarely tether these days

Are three still doing the unlimited internet bolt-on's? As I'm using so few voice minutes I'd probably be better off dropping down to their lowest tariff but mainly use data

I never tethered but have now got the letter.

Associate
Decided to get a PAYG EE sim this weekend and see what their signal is like where I am.

If everything looks good I might go for the BT sim only deal tbh, looking to switch my internet over to them when my virgin contract runs out this year anyway so it isn't the end of the world I guess.

Soldato
I got the letter through on Tuesday. Think I'm either going to move back to vodafone or O2.
Mate has just switched to O2 and he gets a booming reception round work and in town. Seems like a no brainer as 3's reception recently has been shocking.

Wouldn't go back to vodaphone, wife has just left them. Very painful experience and whenever she tried to call them its +45 min wait times. Awful customer service - well deserved bottom of the tier on CS and don't deserve any customers.

Soldato
presumably the £30 in the letter is still rolling monthly ?

as said previously only just changed my address - had forgotten - so letter may have already gone to old address - if it has I guess first I'll hear of it is when I get a £30 bill

I checked my account - it still says "One plan"

Associate
Got my letter yesterday :(

Although could manage with less than unlimited, the comfort factor of knowing it's there is satisfying. Will stick with Three, as use their "Feel at Home" option a bit. Think £20/month with unlimited data, 200 minutes and 12 month contract may be the best option ?

Associate
Got my letter yesterday :(

Although could manage with less than unlimited, the comfort factor of knowing it's there is satisfying. Will stick with Three, as use their "Feel at Home" option a bit. Think £20/month with unlimited data, 200 minutes and 12 month contract may be the best option ?

I looked at that plan but don't forget the tethering is limited to 4gig, I decided after looking at my previous bills that I use on average 8gig/month so went for the 200min/12gb data package at £17, as it's not unlimited data you get tp tether the full 12gb :)

Back
Top Bottom