**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
me too from that angle, however the top looks nasty the way it doesn't go round the black bit.

Yeah, I just don't think they'd work around the shape of the top - I assume thats why it stops below the visor. It feels really nice though, softer and grippier than plastic or metal with a good texture to it. The leather ones look good too, but didn't fancy leather since I had a leather G4 before this.

Soldato
So I bought my 6P from Google Play and have broken the screen accidentally (well it wasn't me it was someone else but that's another story). Does anyone have any advice on the best way to get it repaired?

Huawei hasn't got back to me and neither has their third party repair centre in Kent (which also happens to have the worst reviews I've seen...). I haven't managed to call Google yet but I hear they just refer you to Huawei? I've found another provider in South London that has good reviews but I guess that will void warranty?

Soldato
So I bought my 6P from Google Play and have broken the screen accidentally (well it wasn't me it was someone else but that's another story). Does anyone have any advice on the best way to get it repaired?

Huawei hasn't got back to me and neither has their third party repair centre in Kent (which also happens to have the worst reviews I've seen...). I haven't managed to call Google yet but I hear they just refer you to Huawei? I've found another provider in South London that has good reviews but I guess that will void warranty?

I would call Google anyway.

Soldato
Just picked one of these up on a Vodafone contract. I really wanted another water resistant phone, but the only one I could justify was the Xperia Z3+. I almost signed up to one when I discovered the 6P was 2 quid a month less. No-brainer really!

Only downsides are no more YouTube in the bath and I don't think it'll stand being covered in wet weetabix and rinsed off like my Xperia did!

Last edited:
Soldato
Took delivery of a nice Nexus fleece sleeve from begoos.com yesterday. I had requested it to be made a little wider as I had a Spigen Rugged armour case but its still a tight fit with it. I took the spigen off just to see what the fit was like and was blown away at how gorgeous the 6P looks nekkid. I had completely forgotten!

Associate
Ditto. It's great but it is on the large size. I'm actually tempted to switch back to a 5X for the smaller size but I think I'll miss the build and speed of the 6P.

Same for me I think. Have mother's old N5 back and have tried using it for a couple of days... Really torn. Definitely swinging towards ditching the 6P and going back to a 5X (for more than a week, this time).

Back
Top Bottom