Biker's Cafe Chatroom

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
You're really lucky, so many great passes with amazing scenery. The UK seems quite depressing after seeing some of your videos, after rethinking the Romania trip... some of my friends won't be able to go and we might end up going up in the mountains from where we'll go to Czech and back. Its very likely that my plans might change for the summer, I would love to experience those views with my own eyes whilst riding a bike! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a dilemma.

I can either do a new insurance quote for my triple which means starting from 0 again and having to wait another whole year to get 1 year ncb.

Or i can change the reg number over on my existing policy i had on my KTM and when it runs out in may, i'll have one years ncb.

The downside to option 2 is that i'll have to pay £555 to add it on which means i'll pay £185 a month for 3 months until the policy ends in May, and then have to pay another deposit when my renewal is up.

Starting a new policy means i'll pay £535 FC which is the cheapest with 0 ncb.

Soldato
you still have valid insurance for the ktm? I thought you sold it?

I have but i never phoned them up and amended it. :p

I've just spoken to them and they have said that if i want to change the reg number over on my policy then i'll have to pay the £555 in one go as i have no more monthly payments left.

Soldato
If i start a new policy i get 1 year ncb next Feb, if i amend my policy i get 1 year ncb in may but then i'll have to sort my insurance out all over again.

Caporegime
you wanna watch the new owner doesn't have accident,just don't want you to get into any trouble

you mean transfer the existing policy over to your new machine? that's what I do and ive done it plenty times,you don't lose your ncb it carries over from previous machine onto your new one till it expires (you just pay the extra £ obv)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You're really lucky, so many great passes with amazing scenery. The UK seems quite depressing after seeing some of your videos, after rethinking the Romania trip... some of my friends won't be able to go and we might end up going up in the mountains from where we'll go to Czech and back. Its very likely that my plans might change for the summer, I would love to experience those views with my own eyes whilst riding a bike! :D

I'm happy to show you around if you ever wanted to visit :)

Soldato
I've just spoken to them again and they can't insure me on my new policy, they said to remove the KTM they need to cancel, they can't change bikes :(

Back
Top Bottom