• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

fury x ek water block missing parts

Associate
Hey guys wondering if you can help my gf brought me 2 fury x gpu's and 2 ek water blocks and backplates

Just got back from working away and happy to see them sat there (bless her heart) by upon getting round to looking in Overclockers box the one ek water block has what only can be described as opened and no fittings are inside

Now I'm off working again next week and wanna play so my question?

Do I have to go through rma process or can o drive to Overclockers and pick a new block up?

Any help or staff to answer be great as ivwant to build system before I go away again

Soldato
I would just ring them up, its much easier to explain something like that when your talking to someone, they would probably just let you do a straight swap if they keep them in stock.

Soldato
Hey guys wondering if you can help my gf brought me 2 fury x gpu's and 2 ek water blocks and backplates

Just got back from working away and happy to see them sat there (bless her heart) by upon getting round to looking in Overclockers box the one ek water block has what only can be described as opened and no fittings are inside

Now I'm off working again next week and wanna play so my question?

Do I have to go through rma process or can o drive to Overclockers and pick a new block up?

Any help or staff to answer be great as ivwant to build system before I go away again

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Back
Top Bottom