Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
These are a lot easier to use, cleaner, and do the job better than newspaper and ash after my Mrs has used the burner ..................

Why do you need to clean the door so often, cheap and nasty burner or running it too cool?

Think I have cleaned the glass once or twice on ours in the past 4 years - newspaper dipped in water then ash and 30 secs later clean for another year or two!

Soldato
Neither

When I look after it it burns clean - when the Mrs so much as looks at it gets sooty

She mainly leaves the primary on far too long and the glass gets smoked up and blackened of if the controls aren't shut off when we leave if for the evening again it gets sooty

Soldato
Neither

When I look after it it burns clean - when the Mrs so much as looks at it gets sooty

She mainly leaves the primary on far too long and the glass gets smoked up and blackened of if the controls aren't shut off when we leave if for the evening again it gets sooty

That's the trouble with us blokes - we often forget to factor in the "Wife factor" -

Mine can make a mess of washing up :rolleyes::rolleyes: If she ever sits on my computer chair the PC stops working. :confused:

Associate
They'll need a bit of breaking in I expect. First impressions are good.

they came today...and instantly they crap all over them sennheisers looking forward to breaking them in :D

along with some nice new speakers coz my poor original creative t20's finally packed in after all these years

cant u tell its pay week :D

qPlzkplh.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Been on a bit of a spending spree this week................

New walking boots for me:-
IMAG0218_zpshjpeihoq.jpg

New walking boots for the wife:-
IMAG0219_zps1l5t55ld.jpg

New air pump for the aquarium:-
IMAG0220_zpskewxpmow.jpg

40t range extender for the e-bike:-
IMAG0214_zps5gss57yf.jpg

IMAG0215_zpsvyveo4mh.jpg

T300RS wheel as a birthday present to myself:-
IMAG0222_zpsgxbevogj.jpg

And finally a RAB duffel in prep for the camping season (stock image but haven't taken it out of the celophane yet):-
rab-expedition-kit-duffel-bag-100l-a-7934u_3-1500.1_zpskobavhtc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom