Disneyland Paris

Soldato
is everything in English or French? Do all the characters walking around speak english?

English french german spanish

We had a dinner with the princesses one night, cinderella had perfect english, as did snow white and her prince, he clearly spoke german very well, snow white covered spanish, aurora had medocre english, fine for kids, native french, and she had another language which i have now forgotten.

Soldato
We done 4 nights / 5 days over the new year in the same hotel with a 2 and 5 year old and had plenty to do..

I would make sure that you book where possible in advance as suggested for meals and the like.. along with making sure you have fast pass.. staying in the Disney hotels is great if you want to see the characters rather than queuing for ages in the parks to see them (that said we still done some of that to)..

The food ranges from OK to very good depending on the restaurant but a lot better quality and choice than anything you get here in a UK theme park..

Both of our girls had a great time (even the 2 year old) so certainly not to young.. you might not be able to go on all the rides but then they are the shows / parades / characters / etc..

All the staff and characters spoke very good conversational English.. did have a slight issue with the Disney doctor (mother in law had a really bad migraine and we needed some painkillers) but he spoke fluent German so luckily we bumbled through in a mixture of German and English!

Having been to Florida four times now and Paris twice.. Florida is certainly the better break but for a short stay and comparative travel time Paris is very good.

Soldato
good read, recently booked to go in may (with 4yr old & 1 1/2yr old)

went to the one in florida for 4yr olds 1st birthday which although she doesnt really remember it the holiday was for us in florida but we couldnt not go to disney while we were there.

we're staying in the explorers hotel as we dont plan on visiting the park every day (going sunday to thursday)

were at the point where the 4yr old goes to school in september so we needed to get somewhere in pre this as the prices rise so high in holiday times.

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Went in December with a 2 1/2 yr old, I wouldn't say it was too early she knew all the characters enjoyed the rides, the only issue we had was she wasn't quite tall enough for some of the rides.

We did 5days 4nights and it was reasonably quiet following the Paris terror attacks, longest queue was 25 minutes we could have done the whole park in 3 days I reckon.

Food and snacks within each park were expensive but in the Disney village it was very reasonable paying about 70euro for 2 adults meals and a child meal with a couple of drinks each. We ate in the Rainforest café first night which my daughter loved but when paying you got a 25% discount voucher on food for one of the other restaurants so we only ended up paying full price for food the first night.

Back
Top Bottom