** OCUK MEGA MAT IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!! **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
the new ones dont curl up. after a day or so of being on the desk they are totally flat. this was one of the main reasons I chose that manufacturer.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Very nice, any chance of an extended version? like 400mx1100mm or similar?

again, it is a specific request and something based on demand and our minimum order quantity. Apply what I have said below to your request as the answer is pretty much the same.

glad you asked.

the 3xl has the stitching off the premium as standard so I decided against it as the 2XL is our best selling size.

Whilst I did want to take the 3XL with the additions of the premium I was limited a little bit because, firstly we didnt have a run rate to support a 3XL and 3XL premium, but also because the cost of a premium 3XL would have been much more of a stock risk due to the large minimum order quantity on products like this.

If I see increasing demand on 3XL when I come to reorder then I will of course make it happen.

never say never. If we have demand and it is doable then we will do it but I would like to avoid having 20,000+ mouse mats in the warehouse just to cater for 10 possibilities of customer desks.

Soldato
Wouldn't want to cut the stitched edge.
Just asking for a normal extended version that most other mouse pad manufacturers are doing for a long time. No specific size, just a longer version.
Ofc demand needs to be there though :/

Permabanned
- Improved Cloth finish over our old design

Good that was my problem with the previous one, it would wear too fast.

Stitched edges is nice too. Just make a TKL wrist rest for keyboards and the set will be complete making that pretentious master race brand you sell obsolete.

Soldato
I bought the OcUK Mega Mat XXL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface back in September but because it doesn't have a stitched edge, its started to fail already. Think I'll go for the OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface next time.

Associate
**TOP SECRET**

I heard if you trade up 10x XXL premium you can get a 10% chance of the XXL OcUK Dragonlore Tactical Elite Mat.

If that isn't a good reason to horde stock I dont know what is! ;)

In all seriousness, my boogie may soon be being replaced here, the other half may like one too, does that count as a 4XL if they are on the same desk!?

/n Details may be sketchy on % values for trade up point priority /n

Associate
Top job on getting stitched edges! Just a shame I've already bought a glorious PC gaming one. Maybe I'll get one for work. I do work at a "competing laptop uk retailer" so should ruffle some feathers which should be amusing!

Back
Top Bottom