• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

strange gpu problem????

Associate
Hey, could be mistaken but I believe this is a setting on your TV, something like setting the TV to 1:1/gaming mode if it has it etc (if you haven't already tried it) should fix it.

Associate
Is it an amd gfx card in the pc as they have an option which I think is called overscan which will let su scale it to your tv.
Not sure if nvidia have that option.

Permabanned
go into the game setting and see it the resolution is set right for your screen.
when i used a tv it would refresh ever time i started a game and went to 720p, i have to manually set 1080 ever time

Associate
OP
yes its amd and overscan is set correctly apart from games everything else displays fine whether its movies, web browsing, desktop etc etc. and yes the games are set for 1080p and they still too big for the display. in csgo you cant see most of the hud etc

Soldato
Just check that your games have "disable display scaling on high DPI settings" checked on your games. Its in the properties of the game application.exe. I get this on windows 10 for some apps and it can be a right PITA.

Back
Top Bottom