Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Man of Honour
I see your Swiss snow Kreeeee and I raise you... the worst kind of snow... UK snow! :p
http://i.imgur.com/vJJUou0.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Not exactly raising me there ;)

Off the road it was 6 feet high in places! Check out my latest video if you want to see it.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the info guys, the Xoami Yi one is a good shout for budget commuter and next after that is a contour roam then a GoPro session. Dont want to spend a massive amount but would sacrifice the fun factor over the commuting.

Yep that horrid crossing, its still horrid even with no booths. People lane change right before the 4 splits to 2 lanes and the left tunnel entrance always has red lights due to dangerous goods. (fuel tankers etc)

Thanks for the info guys, give me a couple of bits to research more into.;)

Soldato
If you're using it for commuting every day, then Contour probably wins for convenience because of the big slider on top, which can be used with gloves, that switches it on & starts recording.

Soldato
Think of battery life too, plus swappable batteries is a big plus. My Yi on a single battery lasts my entire to and from work commute, around 1 hour 20 in total. I bought 2 extra batteries with slight higher capacity which work great.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Passed the theory, the score is exactly the same as my car theory... lol

48/50 and 69/75 :D

Booking Mod1 and Mod2 now :cool:

Man of Honour
Got my leathers from Sports Bike shop this morning, jacket is a perfect snug fit. Trousers are too long the knee sliders are around mid shin, going to pop into town tomorrow as there's a kit shop that has someone who does alterations so I'm going to see if they can create something for my little legs.

Soldato
Might be a stupid question, but you have sat with them on, on your bike haven't you? :p The legs will rise up as your legs will be bent and your back bent, so they'll be ill fitting off the bike but when on the bike they'll fit better.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Get a proper phone :p

(done)

+1,

Thanks for the support btw, I called the guys who I did my CBT with. I can't prebook it yet, I'll have to call on Monday as that's when they'll know the dates.

CB650F is the bike, but if someone is doing DAS on that day. I'll have to ride a CB500... :mad: :(

Back
Top Bottom