What did you do to your bike today?

One

One

Soldato
Pumped up the tires, moved the rear wheel back a bit tightening the chain, put a new o-ring on a bolt, zip-tied a loose cable, and then went out for a blast.

First ride since November I think, it was damn cold but great fun. My rpm issue seems to be fixed. I can consistently get up to about 6000 rpm so I'm happy about that. No faffing about with the points anymore either!

I need to move onto some other fixes now though. One floppy indicator, a slow oil leak, and a problem with drinking too much oil.

Soldato
Managed to get the 929 yokes and forks and the 1000RR front wheel on this evening. Won a NOS mudguard yesterday, so that will need to be resprayed and fitted, and I need to order a set of decent brake lines as well.

Still not 100% on the orange wheels though.

WP_20160228_003_sm_zpsqho2jdat.jpg

Soldato
Spent all day yesterday at REPS getting the R6 custom tuned and reflashed, got all the restrictions removed, fuelling adjusted for the Leo Vince system, changed some of the engine braking settings in 1st-3rd and a whole host of other tweaks.

Results
PaQxgcz.jpg

Bike dyno'd at stock was 106bhp so a very healthy increase, arse on the seat test was even more impressive, bike pulls very hard from 7k and just takes off after 10k, feels like a totally different animal compared to stock.
We also decreased the engine braking through 1st to 3rd, made a huge difference in being able to roll into corners.

Overall very pleased, time to enjoy it now:D

Back
Top Bottom