Bikers Youtube thread

Associate
When ever I watch a video of bikers in the US they always seem to ride a gear lower than most. Walteriffic is an example, clear road and sounds like he is in 4th doing 60-70ish. What happened to mechanical sympathy? lol

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Look how stupids the cops are in Poland, pretty much anyone can get into Police without any qualifications. From what my friend told me this has changed now, but its a bit too late considering the amount of idiots already in there... Some are nice, but that's really rare...

Originally when he revv'd it for the first time, he said that this exhaust is illegal, just by listening to it... The engine RPM Red Area is between 5-7K RPM's, the policeman said to his colleague to rev it to 5k whilst he got his smartphone out and measured it on a busy motorway (there was a strike back in October for road fees that the goverment put on bikers ONLY). Then he said to rev it to 4k and mesaured it with a smartphone which showed 88.2 decibels (legal limit 94).

Last edited:
Soldato
When ever I watch a video of bikers in the US they always seem to ride a gear lower than most. Walteriffic is an example, clear road and sounds like he is in 4th doing 60-70ish. What happened to mechanical sympathy? lol

What you describe is not lack mechanical sympathy :p Most responsive gear for any given speed, don't want to be in 6th pootling along at 40MPH when you need some go to get out of a situation!

That being said, just because you can go 70 in 1st does not mean you should :D

Back
Top Bottom