** OCUK MEGA MAT IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!! **

Soldato
ah, we may have some of the older ones if that has happened.

Raise a ticket with returns team and we will sort it out for you no problem at all.

I've just read Steveocees project update and I'm getting a little worried that the mat I ordered last week isn;t going to be one of the stitched edge ones... Sadly, If it's not, I dont want it as I already have one which, while fraying is still perfectly usable.

What's the deal guys?

edit
Just seen the "raise a ticket" comment. I'll be disappointed if it isn't stitched edge, but glad to see you can change them....

I'm still waiting for my replacement.

Associate
Anyone know how these compare to the (ancient) QCK heavy, I am in the market for a new large pad and this would be ideal if it is similar.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Anyone know how these compare to the (ancient) QCK heavy, I am in the market for a new large pad and this would be ideal if it is similar.

when designing them I based my requirements around the qck heavy spec.

the premium is the best to go for if you have that as it is the surface i use myself.

i asked my factory for a thicker product to be similar to the feel of the QCK heavy, the cloth surface we went for a black cloth rather than a printed/sublimated product as the glide is better too.

Associate

the premium is the best to go for if you have that as it is the surface i use myself.

i asked my factory for a thicker product to be similar to the feel of the QCK heavy, the cloth surface we went for a black cloth rather than a printed/sublimated product as the glide is better too.

I can confirm the mouse glides smooooothly on the new premium

Associate

That is great news! I will put one in my next order :)

Soldato
Got my new stitched edge OCUK 3XL Megamat and it's a nice step up from my 3 month old OCUK 3XL Megamat.

Just feels higher quality especially with the stitched edges, Lush !

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Weirdly side by side comparison the new mat feels slightly rougher than the old one.

it does, but i have tested them both a lot and the glide is better for sure.

Got my new stitched edge OCUK 3XL Megamat and it's a nice step up from my 3 month old OCUK 3XL Megamat.

Just feels higher quality especially with the stitched edges, Lush !

:D glad to hear you like it.

will there be deals on the old ones (none stitched) or the new ones anytime soon? :D

the old ones are all to one side now [there wasnt many left anyway] we just finished a huge promotion where you get free shipping on your whole basket when purchasing an ocuk surface so we will have to wait a few weeks before doing any more promotions.

you also get a free mug...

Back
Top Bottom