** Clash Royal **

Soldato
I agree freeze is a pita. Once I know they have it I tend to drop 1 cheap troop early to force their hand, then drop another troop as soon as freeze drops, but even then they've taken 1000hp off your tower. It's getting a nerf in the next update thankfully.

I find lightning the best counter to things like wizards from arena 5. I use it to damage a tower and 1 hit kill the wizard. Works even better if they drop 2 high elixir low HP troops by the tower like a witch or musketeer. Good on goblin huts and defence buildings too as they are usually next to a tower also :)

Soldato
There is an update today. I had to make a new account though to get it as I couldn't remember details. Removed the game and re-downloaded the update.

Cool, the update brings some nice (and welcome) changes. The bits in yellow are most interesting for us I think. There are some card balancing changes too - quite a long read, but important if you don't want a nasty surprise in game.... read here.

LEGENDARY ARENA & SEASONS
- Legendary Arena: Unlocks at 3000 Trophies
- Seasons: Every two weeks, players above 3000 Trophies will be reset to 3000 and all deducted Trophies will be awarded as Legend Trophies!

TOURNAMENT RULES
- Tournament Rules: Friendly Battles now use the all-new "Tournament Standard" level caps for truly fair-play matches! The level caps are: King & Crown Towers 8, Common Cards 8, Rares 6, Epics 3 and overtime lasts for 3 minutes. Have fun organizing your own tournaments!
- Why did we choose to cap cards, rather than normalizing everyone's cards for Friendly Battles? We still want people to feel the incentive to collect and upgrade all the cards they may want to use in a tournament.
- Why did we choose levels: Common 8, Rare 6 and Epic 3? It should take roughly 3 months of playing to get a bunch of cards to these levels without paying anything, and we thought that was a good amount of time for players to get a solid understanding of the game before thinking about moving into the realm of competitive tournaments.

BALANCE
- Battle Cost: We've removed the Gold cost for Battles and Friendly Battles (thanks for your feedback on this one!)
- Chest Gold: To keep the Gold economy intact and compensate for the free Battles, chests give slightly less Gold
- Balance: We've re-balanced a bunch of cards, check out the Balance Changes in Context to find out more

OTHER STUFF
- Death Damage: Balloon, Giant Skeleton and Golem death damage is now shown on their card info screens
- Notifications: Classier in-game notification pop-ups
- Local Notifications: New card request available, Crown Chest available and second Free Chest available notifications
- Push Notifications: New "A Clanmate's battle is now featured in TV Royale!" notification
- Bugs: Stuck Witches, iMessage issues and many more fixes

Soldato
Any news yet when this is going to be officially available in the UK?
Since seeing the in game videos on YouTube, my 4 year old son asks me the above question about 50 times each day :D

Soldato
It's still unbalanced, that stupid horseman does my **** in! They need to reduce that by loads!

Barbarians do a good job of countering him. The trick is to keep a reasonable supply of elixir in reserve so you can counter. Then if he blows a load of elixir you storm his tower.

I'm currently raging at balloons and freeze. I wish there was a **** off emoji I could use, I'd spam it as soon as they launched a loon at me.

All these tactics that people use against me, when I try them I suck.... :(

Soldato
I'm in the same boat, I can't make xbows or inferno towers work yet I get owned by them. And yes, they really need to add a **** off emoji for people who use millions of huts, and people who use freeze and rage :p (only because I don't have them yet)

Back
Top Bottom