*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
I felt a bit burnt out just running KF HM and nothing else.

Yeah, I've only run KF a few times so far and I am pretty much done with it, tbh... played with a group last night and got the Golgy CM x 3 fairly easily, but most of them had zero banter and were just a bit arsey...

I'd rather wipe a bunch of times and just have a load of laughs and banter, than be miserable and OCD, chasing that 320. It's a game after all :D

In terms of other things to do in PVE, there's not thing new. I will probably shift focus onto PVP (i.e. Trials) until the next DLC drops in a month or two.

Associate
In terms of other things to do in PVE, there's not thing new. I will probably shift focus onto PVP (i.e. Trials) until the next DLC drops in a month or two.

I see you 'only' have 3830 Grimoire, there's a good ~ 1 thousand extra points you can earn if you are looking for things to do.

Unless the idea of killing the same ogre and then suiciding repeatedly for 45 minutes doesn't sound interesting to you!

Also feel free to add me if you guys wish, PS4 - Krogothz. I don't really play a massive amount now, but do run KF every now and then.

Soldato
Having never played Destiny before.. is it worth picking up? A friend has it and is tempting me. What would be the edition to buy, the Taken King (Does that include all the previous content, base game etc?)

Soldato
Having never played Destiny before.. is it worth picking up? A friend has it and is tempting me. What would be the edition to buy, the Taken King (Does that include all the previous content, base game etc?)

TTK Legendary Edition is the boxed version and has all the previous content; I think it's available for around 20 quid?

Definitely worth that much to try it out and see if you like it :) it's basically a mashup of Halo and WoW, which is pretty much spot on for me!

Soldato
I need to do another run of the VOG (on xb1) at some point to finish a section of the no time to explain quest.

I stupidly ran it (VOG) for the first time the other day and didn't do the step in NTTE before hand (simulation core)

So if anyone is up for running a noob through it (298 light warlock) let me know :)

Soldato
I need to do another run of the VOG (on xb1) at some point to finish a section of the no time to explain quest.

I stupidly ran it (VOG) for the first time the other day and didn't do the step in NTTE before hand (simulation core)

So if anyone is up for running a noob through it (298 light warlock) let me know :)

I'm always up for a VoG, I'll see if I can find anyone else interested later on :)

Soldato
^ Same, I'm down for VoG :)

Nice!

Well how fast you think you can run me through it?

I have done it once and understand the basic mechanics and roles etc.

Me brother in laws and I were going to try do KF tonight, but 2 of the people we play with are USELESS and i just know its going to be a terrible experience.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice!

Well how fast you think you can run me through it?

I have done it once and understand the basic mechanics and roles etc.

Me brother in laws and I were going to try do KF tonight, but 2 of the people we play with are USELESS and i just know its going to be a terrible experience.

Can do about half 8 start for this tonight if that's ok guys? Should be able to muster up some others as well with any luck. As for running through, it should be fairly straight forward. The only tricky bit is still Oracles tbh but if Jay is in charge of Relic he makes it look easy!

VoG Run: The Quest for Gimpy's Vision of Confluence

1. Musty Pie
2. G23 Mr Gimp
3. uniQ
4. Kahuna Jay

Soldato
Can do about half 8 start for this tonight if that's ok guys? Should be able to muster up some others as well with any luck

VoG Run: The Quest for Gimpy's Vision of Confluence

1. Musty Pie
2. G23 Mr Gimp
3. uniQ
4. Kahuna Jay

to be honest i can fill the other 2 spots with the brother in laws - as im sure the others will bail on the KF raid.

Would be better to start a tad earlier though (just the misses will be out so need to maximize the time she is out :) )

Soldato
I hear you on maximising the non missus time, but 8.30 is probably the earliest we'll be able to kick off as Jay isn't back until then and I'm normally online just before then as I need to do food myself.

Back
Top Bottom