***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
Mine still says "too early"
Getting it from the Argentina store shouldnt make a difference should it?

I'm wondering the exact same thing, got it from the Argentina store and it's not unlocked for me yet. So I'm thinking it might be region locked to midnight for the Argentina store and not going to unlock for us till then :(

Caporegime
server errors were bound to happen.

Demand on launch week is going to be insane. Player numbers will start to die down and things will be ok again. Just hope they haven't got it so wrong that they need to actually buy in more servers like happened with GTA: Online.

You'd have thought the beta should have given them some reasonably close numbers however...

Soldato

Demand on launch week is going to be insane. Player numbers will start to die down and things will be ok again. Just hope they haven't got it so wrong that they need to actually buy in more servers like happened with GTA: Online.

You'd have thought the beta should have given them some reasonably close numbers however...

You would think so but they really ramp up the PR in the last two weeks. TV adds and cinema adds.

Caporegime

It's crazy how 'acceptable' this is these days.

Back
Top Bottom