Black Desert Online

Soldato
I'm very impressed by this game so far.... I hope it continues.

Really enjoying crafting system housing system etc, I love it.

the world also feels so alive with all carts etc

Overall i'm pretty pleased with this game after being super apprehensive about buying another mmo...

Any OCUK(Or uk guild you guys know of) guild going on Jordine? looking just to hang out chat with other uk lads really. Can be serious or casual, I'm up for both.

Last edited:
Associate
I should be getting a headset delivered on the weekend, so will connect to Discord when I've got it setup and say hi.

Still need to sort out getting added to the guild as well, I seem to keep missing people. Anyone who can add members planning on being online tonight between 8:30pm and 10pm?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I bought this 2 days ago , managed to hit 15 last night, kinda have to push my self to play it though.

kinda boring pressing T and auto running to quest areas as I start doing other stuff in the meantime and don't feel like tabbing back again.

Noticed a few ocuk guild tags hanging around near the stables/trader

Associate
Wireless mouse? If so are you sure it's not the receiver location? Mine has beenterrible since installing win 10 - the receiver has to be a fair distance away from all other receivers e.g. wireless headset

No idea, mate. I reset the PC again as something must have happened, and now it runs fine. Maybe it was something to do with the Nvidia Driver issues that happened on the same day?

Soldato
@ Tony, name is valdr, family name warg, will be on from around later about 6.30 till midnight so ill help out on guild quests if there are any tonight.

I rather use discord than the chat ingame but no one seems to ever be on discord

Associate
I still need to find out what this discord is and also try an join the guild so far ive not spoken to anyone in game

my charecters name is

markjames ransome ill be on 730pm onwards

Soldato
Just sent 5 bullion via transport to Calpheon from Heidel and it's vanished. Doesn't appear in my transport status like every other item I've sent. Am I to assume it bugged and I'm just going to have to accept it's lost?

Edit:

How weird, unlike every other item i've sent it didn't show up in the status screen on the map, went to Calpheon and it was there...Oh well! Not complaining.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was 9th on server for gathering last night :) not bad for a lvl 24..

Didnt even know there was leaderboards.

Some **** last night stole my horse too.. I failed on the first tame attempt.. He ran up did the minigame didnt fail then wrote "hahahahha ****ing noob" and galloped away... Name saved so will be getting revenge when 50 haha :)

Soldato
I'll be on up to 2pm this week the nafter 11:15pm.

If you still struggle get hold of me i'll be logged in from about 7ish on Friday and over the weekend. Just whisper me as the game will likely be on in afk mode.

Back
Top Bottom