*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Will look into this asap. Did you change the master cylinder in the reservoir?

No I used the original master cylinder. I bought the latest/tidiest looking caliper I could find on eBay for a reasonable price, took the pistons out just to make sure everything was good (it was) and bolted it on with some new HH sintered pads and bled the system. It doesn't give it superbike levels of braking, but I never found them lacking at all even when really thrashing it. The guy I sold it to couldn't believe how much better it was than his old one.

This was mine, you can see the SV650 caliper fitted to it. I can recommend the Pirelli Sport Demon tyres as well.

DSC00230_sm_zpsix1hnc2y.jpg

gpz_sv650_caliper_zpscyvfuznu.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Here's my Kawasaki KLX351sf.. I put a new 351 cylinder in it (was previously a sluggish 250) and a modified TM33/34 Mikuni pumper carb. Amazing how much more fun it is. I use it as my trail bike and enjoy riding this as much as my other bikes.

March_16.jpg

Soldato
New Scrambler full throttle picked up last night.

Got quite a few mods lined up. First and foremost. Remove that ghastly license plate holder. Loose the indicators, change the seat. Already has a full Termi, and its one of the nicest sounding bikes, i've heard.

IMG_5855.jpg

I want to get it looking similar to this.

Full_Throttle.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Depends where you ride but so far not so bad. Still breaking in before I can goto Yas Island / Dubai Autodrome :)

Also quite good against this

B6NUtpcCMAA9MED.jpg

Theres a lot of roads out of the city hidden in between mountains and canyons too that are always very quiet too

Canyon-Swing-UAE.jpg

Cant find many good pics but the road quality here tends to be very high and they have sweepers out to clear sand after any periods of bad weather. Its good enough for grip for top boys at losail!

Back
Top Bottom