Black Desert Online

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Yes but if those strong mobs are still purple it's a bit pointless grinding on them. Purple = 5 levels higher than you. Unless you have stacked accuracy you'll be missing them a lot which is why it's taking you so long to kill them and to learn about them.

I played on my Sorceress this afternoon from lvl 16 to 29 no problems as i don't move on until the next mobs will only be red anymore. I learned the lesson from the Ranger fighting purple mobs all the time, it's too frustrating and ends up much slower.
I'm sure they are elites but could be wrong. I bought the game this evening so will be around

Permabanned
Probably with an app like teamviewer, let's you view your desktop at home on your tablet or phone.

I haven't been doing anything AFK as my GPU sounds like an airplane whether the game was minimised or not but just read this :
Press escape. Go to quit the game and check the box "minimize to tray" it uses next to no resources.

Soldato
Found my first wild horse last night failed the mini game i thought it would be like the fishing one where it would go continually until you press space....then someone came up and caught it before i even had chance to get another lasso equipped :( might just pay the 15K for a token.

Hopefully be on tonight for most of tonight

Associate
Hey guys am looking to join the ocUK guild if possible, im on Alustin server and my char name is Vert and family name is Kuromei, Lvl 51 sorc, if theres any 50's in here we can do some daily scrolls together just hit me up ingame! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Been really eyeing up this game but not sure on purchasing it. I've seen they have a guest pass system, does everyone have a spare pass I could nab please ? Would really appricate it.

Associate
Can someone help me out ive figured a few things out so far but i just cannot find a way of getting my workers too take trade routes too other cities ?

does anyone know of a video link explaining it all or something as its baffling me

Back
Top Bottom