Black Desert Online

Soldato
making some good money from fishing, and horse selling , I was lvl 23 last week now im level 25. Im not even bothered about rushing to the level cap at the moment, currently building my 2nd fishing boat

Soldato
Still hovering over the buy button.. £23 isn't bad, graphics are nice. Just worried it looks a bit overwhelming.

There is a decent amount of stuff to do, however the game does not force you into doing or learning any of it. You can buy the game, level and explore and do as you wish then go online and read some guides and move onto more advanced stuff when you want.

However, I wouldn't say any of it is especially complicated.

Soldato
Overwhelming in a good sense. It's refreshing to log into the game and not know wtf you are doing imo. But as Ransom says, it only takes a day or two for it to click and then you enjoy the new features/mechanics and they feel fresh rather than the same old stuff you're used to.

Soldato
any places in guild yet?

There is a few spaces left. You'll have to whisper me or one of the other officers when you are online as it's not easy for us to keep track of who is or isn't in the guild and who wants to join.

I have about 60 people on my friends list, not including the recently partied list so can't keep track.

Back
Top Bottom