Black Desert Online

Associate
just a bit of a tip
Im playing my tamer oktaviaa an ive been trying to aoe grind in the karuto caves these wildboar type of pig mobs I was having some real problems as some give big dps output this is level 32/34

anyway ive had these BLACK STONES drop a I just sold them on the ah ...big mistake dont sell them

use the black spirit option , enchant or enfuse, click your armour from out of your bag then enfuse with the black stone

weapon upto +7 increases
armour upto +5 increases

this is much much better stats and non fail enfusing upto these figres there wont be any fails but higher levels will right upto +15

Also you can reverse enfuse to get your stones back but you will destroy the item

I recommend using the black spirit level 30 free weapon quest line I think its at delphe castle

hope this helps someone it sure helped me

Associate
they put ithe resources in your storage in the town that there connected with, which will probably be valia theres a icon next to the mini-map, it has a magnifying glass and the letters NPC on it, click that then click on the storage this will auto-run you too it.

Soldato
Maintenance day, booooo now I have no excuse but to replace that kitchen window.

The 'Awakening' skills/weapons are looking very nice ;-

Valkyrie & Ranger

Sorcerer & Warrior

Beserker & Tamer

Associate
Now the initial hype for this has died down a bit, is everyone still enjoying it?

Also, does anyone have a spare guest pass? Would love to try the game before I shell out 30 euros.

Last edited:
Soldato
Rumour is a big content update very soon with a new class being added, possibly the blader!

I'm really enjoying the game however it's an altaholics nightmare as all the classes are great fun, with the exception of the Beserker which I can't take too.

Loving the Sorcerer, she's a beast!!

Soldato
Anyone know of a place where you can buy a guest pass? I'm interested in getting back into a mmorpg and this seems like a decent one.

Not sure about buying a guest pass but it's well worth the £23 entrance fee.

Is this game better than Guild Wars 2 or The Division. Would this be a better choice?

Hard to say, they are totally different in many ways. The Division is not an MMo in any respect, the PvP zone has a limit of 24 players only.

BDO is more a sandbox MMo where you explore, trade and fight your way through. It's probably the most visually stunning environment of any online game and more suprisingly it has a lot of depth hidden unerneath it.

Associate
I have downloaded the main file for this game and would love to give it a go, but typically get stung when I purchase and it turns out to be not that good.

Could anyone spare a guest pass or tell me if its really worth the €30 entry point?

Also perhaps could anyone give a quick rundown of all the classes?

Back
Top Bottom