UFC 2

Soldato
Just started the Career mode last night, being able to simulate the training is a God send!
I take it you're shown how to do reversals as you progress through the game? I've been doing all the training and practice games I could see but no mention of reversals, just the flowchart type sequence of moves

Soldato
when doing training....how exactly does the Camp Quality ratings work??

THG, CHN, LEG, STM etc - I can guess what some of them are but still dont know how they relate to anything??

Associate
Caved and got this. Trying to upload a picture to ea game face and it just doesn't want to work. Finally got myself to the part where you can upload a photo it then goes to install the app. Now it says chrome and Firefox are running. Close Firefox and chrome and still says chrome is running. Uninstall chrome and restart and still get the message saying chrome is running

Soldato
Gameface worked for me using my PC to upload the photo - you need to make sure Unity Player and Gameface plugin are set to 'Always activate' in the addons menu in firefox

also if you are doing career mode and it asks you to change weight class - dont do it! it could end up stopping you from continuing with that career
I was 20 fights in when it asked me if I wanted to change weight class - I did and it just hangs on 'waiting' instead of letting you train or go to next fight
this is on XB1 and is a knoiwn bug (google) but might affect PS4 too

Associate
So I'm 12-3 in my career and still only on the undercard. Im guessing this career isn't going to be a title winning one and for that you really need to be undefeated? Seems like I'm getting really close to the retirement mark and I'm no where near contention

Associate
So I'm 12-3 in my career and still only on the undercard. Im guessing this career isn't going to be a title winning one and for that you really need to be undefeated? Seems like I'm getting really close to the retirement mark and I'm no where near contention

Yeah I went my whole career losing 4 fights with a heap of knockouts and had to retire on the undercard having only fought maybe 4 actual ufc fighters. Wasn't great. Its currently uninstalled

Back
Top Bottom