US: NCIS

Soldato
Still watching NCIS.
Watched a couple of episodes of LA - didn't like it.
Watched a couple of episodes of New Orleans - the guy's voice (not Scott Bacula) just irritates the **** out of me, and for that reason alone I won't watch it. Other than that, it's a poor man's NCIS. :)

Associate
I wish they'd sort Abbs out, she's 47, it just looks weird dressing her like a teenager.

your point being? she still looks hot though, certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Can't get on with LA myself, about 3/4's through season 10 though so haven't quite got up to Ziva going, though have already seen the episode when she does on 5 USA. Shame Cote de Pablo decided to leave really as I thought Ziva and DiNozzo were a great double act

Soldato
Watched a couple of episodes of New Orleans - the guy's voice (not Scott Bacula) just irritates the **** out of me, and for that reason alone I won't watch it. Other than that, it's a poor man's NCIS. :)

Yeah I struggle to understand what he says a lot of the time. But Agent Brody makes up for it, she is lurvly :)

Soldato
Wow no way I thought she was mid forties she looks fantastic for that age. I prefer LA to normal ncis as Hetty is just awesome :D. i am also liking new Orleans as well even with Bakulas terrible acting.

Soldato
As am I, and I would say it been consistently good through its life so far.

As for shows still going, Law and Order: SUV has been going longer @ 385 episodes. But 300 for a show like this is very good by today's standards/market. Though it helps to be the most watched show in the US.

Not sure what they are going to do if Mark Harmon decided to retire, his not exactly a young buck any more (64).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom