colour based personality test

Soldato
Few things right, few things completely wrong.

This will be the case for basically everyone. Some people will focus on the hits and think it's summed them up perfectly, others will focus on the misses and decide it's all rubbish.

It's basically no different to a horoscope. You can read someone elses results and probably find just as much insight into yourself as you'll find in your own.

Caporegime
Interestingly I just redid the test but randomly clicked on any colour sequence in both tests and the critiques were "more" accurate. Hmm

Sort of like reading a horoscope - they just design this nonsense so it fits lots of people

Associate
I think i am a robot as i didn't get any feelings looking at the colours so i just clicked kind of randomly, Do people feel things when they look at colours ?

Glad I am not the only one :p. I tried not to obviously repeat the pattern and the result was something that had elements that fit me but was mostly a complete miss. Hardly surprising :D.

Soldato
"Important that he find a partner who is trustworthy, understanding, and has the ability to communicate well. Makes sure to follow up on all opportunities presented to him. He is highly critical and refuses to be made a fool from trusting others too much. Must believe the intentions of others are genuine and real. Is always watching and analyzing where he stands with others to make sure his is not being manipulated."

Couldn't be much wider of the mark if it tried

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

This is probably like astrology where, if enough people do it, one or two will get something that is vaguely accurate and they'll start shouting about how great it is.

Back
Top Bottom