Overclockers UK are attending VR World Congress!

OcUK Staff
We are attending VR World Congress, an event held at the Marriott City Centre Hotel in Bristol on the 12th of April. VRWC has a dedicated expo hall filled to the brim with exciting and innovative companies showing off the latest developments in VR.

The event is bringing in over 600 buyers, sellers, and developers from VR and its surrounding industries to connect with the brightest minds in the VR industry.

The latest and greatest gaming PCs will be on display, starting from the recommended specification all the way up to the high performance PCs from 8Pack. We will also be demonstrating the Vive for visitors to try whilst at the event on the Overclockers UK Virtual Reality Certified PCs.

We were one of the first in the UK to bring the Room Scale VR Experience to the public. The Room Scale VR Experience is a permanent feature at the Overclockers UK store, which will allow everyone to experience Room Scale VR in their own time.

To celebrate the attendance of the event, we are giving away 2 tickets to this event right here, and right now!

Competition:

If you would like to win 2 tickets to VRWC, just reply to this thread with why you would like to go on the 12th April!

Winner will be chosen on Friday!

Soldato
Wouldnt mind going £32 ticket expo only for just one day is a tad expensive aint it? Uhmm dont enter me in the compo though thanks for the offer. Wouldnt be able to get it off work :(

Associate
I'd love tickets - or even a ticket for the following reasons.

I have been working on scanning and rendering environments for the last few years. Being able to meet with like minded passionate people would be awesome.
I was pretty gutted when I found out it was all sold out, even though I'm local.

Associate
Yay!

I desperately need to convince my missus that 700 bucks on a VIVE is a good idea, maybe a demo would help the cause!

Soldato
I want to convince someone to create a vrmmo in which we can trap people online and have them play a game to the death, if you die in game you die in real life. Maybe this could replace the prison system, i don't know it sounds fun

Associate
Love everything vr so would be great to go :)

Im also pushing my work to start developing for it so would be good to have more info on the tech

Last edited:
Soldato
I want to convince someone to create a vrmmo in which we can trap people online and have them play a game to the death, if you die in game you die in real life. Maybe this could replace the prison system, i don't know it sounds fun

Think you been watching too much SAO

Soldato
I would like to go as I want to run around pretending I'm in Ready Player One, plus I've just booked Tuesday off work so will be bored unless I win!

Associate
I wish to go but i need to fix my car ASAP :(
Specialy with the VR score of 10 i would show up :D
1z3qd75.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom