Ladies of Aintree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Of course it's this. The only shame here is that a few posts in this thread were simply added to **** off Liverpool and it's people. GD's fun for the most part but this place does edge towards the Yahoo comments section occasionally.

Here's the same poop from the daily fail two years a go aimed at Ascot ladies. It's just shocking just what the southern softy toffs, wags and sloans get up to...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ooze-women-turned-beloved-Ascot-CHAVSCOT.html

Agree,

The people ****ging off northern Liverpool seem to be totally oblivious to the fact this happens down south...

It's called negative representation , the press are masters of it.

Soldato
This thread is incredible.

So many people saying they wouldn't. Ha as if. I would most likely go 'home' with 90% of them, including the chick who left her stickers on her shoes. What a fashion disaster she made!

There's always the more thirsty guys willing to pick up the scraps.

V F

V F

Soldato
Are the Kardashians role models for women? I just find it strange how they all look very similar?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Agree,

The people ****ging off northern Liverpool seem to be totally oblivious to the fact this happens down south...

It's called negative representation , the press are masters of it.

I think most people are aware that it's negative representation. Chill your boots.

Soldato
Bit of a sad thread, this. If people are having fun and not hurting anyone should we care that their tastes don't match ours?

Frankly, I've seen lots of pictures of well dressed men and women at Aintree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom