The Grand Tour

Caporegime
I order loads from Amazon and I also live in a great location for their 2 hour delivery. I also have FireTV which is great for some things (better call saul being the current one) so I get my money out of it.

Caporegime
Amazon prime same day is cool. Order some PC gear in the morning and be using it around 8pm the same day.

As for the new top gear, looks awesome, can't wait.

They should call it Bottom Gear.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah man - you illegal downloaders are so damn cool.
The way you said "I won't be illegally downloading...." it's funny, because you said exactly the opposite of what you're really doing.
Just in case anyone else in the thread missed it...
They said "I won't be illegally downloading...." but really, the irony so to speak, is that they will.

I know, it's brilliant. And also, other people will come along and read the post and they will be all like "Cool, they aren't downloading it....but why even mention it" and then they will wait a few seconds and then they will suddenly go "Ah ha ha - you were just joking".
And then it'll all be laughs and ****s and giggles.

Man - to be as cool as these guys eh?

Soldato
The way you said "I won't be illegally downloading...." it's funny, because you said exactly the opposite of what you're really doing.
They said "I won't be illegally downloading...." but really, the irony so to speak, is that they will.

I know, it's brilliant. And also, other people will come along and read the post and they will be all like "Cool, they aren't downloading it....but why even mention it" and then they will wait a few seconds and then they will suddenly go "Ah ha ha - you were just joking".
And then it'll all be laughs and ****s and giggles.

Effort posting about it is even cooler I can assure you.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Four Reliants in that video? Will there be a new "Tame racing driver?". Also motorbike tyres in the background. Probably just the usual herrings but you never know. No BBC to go all H&S on them!

Soldato

And then it'll all be laughs and sh**s and giggles.

**** my self laughing when i posted it.

Associate
Everyone jumped off the Clarkson train a few months back. Nobody gives a ****.

Amazon have left it too long, capitalizing on the Top Gear hype has passed.

Soldato
Everyone jumped off the Clarkson train a few months back. Nobody gives a ****.

Amazon have left it too long, capitalizing on the Top Gear hype has passed.

I have to say I disagree. They show is going to be mad popular and is going to be pirated to all hell.

Most will give this and Top gear a go but I doubt most will continue watching both past the first new series.

Back
Top Bottom