HTC Vive

Associate
Hopefully HTC have been working hard over the weekend and tomorrow there will be a huge improvement, and most uk customer pre orders will get the delivery email, can't be any worse than this week :D

Associate
Bought Audiosheild yesterday, and it was so much better than I was expecting. Would highly recommend it.

Agreed it's probably my favourite VR game:) On a side note does anyone know of the reasoning behind there not being a iOS app for the Vive? Apparently the US peeps have them and are able to get texts etc through their Vives, but that was in March?

Last edited:
Associate
The potential for horror experiences, even fully interactive horror games, are boundless.........even a casual 5mins with The Visitor (cheap and cheerful that it is) with new players should indicate what could be created down the line.

Soldato
Agreed it's probably my favourite VR game:) On a side note does anyone know of the reasoning behind there lot being a iOS app for the Vive? Apparently the US peeps have them and are able to get texts etc through their Vives, but that was in March?

I've got it on my phone. Not paired it up yet, other things taken priority, but I managed to find a link when it came out, but the App Store link doesn't work now, even though I have the app installed.

Associate
I've got it on my phone. Not paired it up yet, other things taken priority, but I managed to find a link when it came out, but the App Store link doesn't work now, even though I have the app installed.

What's your favourite VR game so far? Mines got to be Audioshield or The Lab. The Gallery seems overrated so far! Managed to play some Hover Junkers without wanting to puke... Good game but it makes me dizzy:(

Associate
Just checked it again just now and it's now saying June so I guess it does move on with more people ordering, which makes sense.

Also if paying by Paypal it says the following - PayPal Users: Funds will be withdrawn once you receive your order confirmation notification. Does this mean the money is taken within a few days or is your order only confirmed when it's ready to ship?

Last edited:
Soldato
Just an observation but I have 2.6m x 2m mapped out at the mo and that's a hindrance in a couple of games. In Fantastic contraption it's harder to make bigger machines as you sometimes have to start building then move the machine mostly out of the Chaperoned area to add more. In Space Pirate trainer the grid is constantly triggering.

Anyway I can move downstairs in the long to gain space run but I would say a 2.5m x 2.5m is a decent minimum area to aim for the "Room Experience" to work better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom