Titanfall 2

Associate

For the ps4 people and xbox people who never played the first. This is kind of a big deal. Can't wait!!

Rumoured to be a TV show alongside and a proper campaign.

Caporegime
I still cant believe this is a teaser of an announcement :p

They better fix their engine/renderer - TFs was awful

Hope they have another set of lengthy alpha/betas...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
It will be nice to have a proper campaign this time. I liked the first one but it just didn't keep me (or most people) playing for very long.. I probably got a couple of good weeks out of it followed by a few pick ups followed by not touching again.

Caporegime
I really enjoyed the first one but it lost my attention fairly early on, I was one of those who used a VPN to buy the season pass cheaply and I don't think I managed to play it for long enough to experience all of the map packs. The core gameplay was pretty good, tight controls, decent maps and just an enjoyable little game, shame there was virtually no content though.

Hopefully in the sequel they'll concentrate on things that matter, more unlocks, more game modes, possibly more players per team, a lot more customization options are needed both for Titans AND Pilots too.

Soldato
Hopefully it'll add more content in terms of maps, modes, loadouts because for the relatively short time it lasted I had a heap of fun playing the first game. It gave me nearly none of the frustration that CoD used to bring me (before I saw the light an stopped buying it each year).

Soldato
I'm looking forward to this. The 1st game was loads of fun but it was missing something. I can't see it coming out this year, I think it will be early next year. The 1st game was released in March so I suspect this will follow suit.

Soldato
I played and really enjoyed Titanfall for about 15 hours then it just kind of fizzled out.

I will be keeping a keen eye on this.

They definitely need to up the player count for each team for a start.

Soldato
First one was fantastic as I had a bunch of mates I played with, always found the majority of games to be competitive and it really was quite a pick up and play experience if you have any interest in FPS games.

Looking forward to this :)

Back
Top Bottom