Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
This is the GFs parents cat. He is a right character, and this is how he usually sleeps :D

Ubf1vWng

Our Barry was treated to a new bed. I think he likes it.

C1fyTl8J

Caporegime
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...chobox&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1460311702

erm! this is in my area, basically exactly where I live! I'm glad my cat is house only and only let out in garden with my supervision but what a horrible person is doing this? there have been like 20 cats killed.

Ditto. Although my decision was mainly based on the chance of Bella being run over, the fact is I just don't trust my fellow human beings.

Don't trust them to drive slowly and carefully.
Don't trust kids or unfriendly neighbours not to throw stones, etc.
Don't trust that there aren't any sickos near me who would poison or worse.

So she gets supervised garden time like yours, daily :)

Humans, eh? Don't trust them!

Soldato
Soldato
anyone got any good cheap sources of Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d Urinary Stress?

just been fleeced by the vet :eek:

Do vet uk stock it?

I tried Lola on it, but she was having none of it. Cos if her recurring cystitis, I've stuck her on a daily dose of cystophan instead, which I buy from vet uk as it was cheaper than the vets selling me it.

Caporegime
IMG_20160413_161723.jpg

This is our new kitten, Lily.

We have a resident house cat who is two years old now, we thought he needed a friend so today we got a 7 month old female kitten from a sanctuary that had other cats which she played with.

We have kept them apart all day, she has been confined into our bedroom whilst the resident cat has had the run of the house, we have been feeding them either side of the door, scent and sight swapped and let them see each other through a crack in the door.

Interestingly, the kitten is the one doing the hissing, we expected it to be the other way around (if at all), but the resident cat is a little introverted.

We are hoping that by the end of the week, we can let them both have access to the whole house again, what have your experiences been like?

Last edited:
Soldato
Never did any of that when I brought Bruce home. Just plonked them all together from day one. Bruce was a confident little thing though, which might have had something to do with it. Much hissing ensued from Lola and Dave but he stood his ground and there were never any fights. Lola and Bruce (now Dave is gone :( ) are still not the best of friends but they tolerate each other. She treats him like the annoying younger brother he is. :)

Soldato
Do vet uk stock it?

I tried Lola on it, but she was having none of it. Cos if her recurring cystitis, I've stuck her on a daily dose of cystophan instead, which I buy from vet uk as it was cheaper than the vets selling me it.

yeah they do, not too badly priced.

hugos got ongoing pee problems despite being on cystese, was in the vet for the day last week and had xrays and scans and blood tests. found nothing.

got to put him on Hills C/D for 6 weeks with the cystese and see if that kicks it. otherwise he's got to go in for a general anaesthetic and a catheter inserted to see if there is a plug in his urinary tract. ouchy.

Back
Top Bottom