Channel 4 - What British Muslims Really Think

Soldato
OP
Yes why are the moderates in the UK not making changes in IRAN.

Why aren't you and the guys who visit your local pub disarming the nukes in America ?
I think you would find that if a lot of crazy Catholics or Christians etc started going around bombing the **** out of everyone for some religious God that told them to then you would see huge protests and outrage coming from most westerners,

We don't see the same from the followers of Islam, except for denial or west blaming, some of your post about disarming nukes etc are pathetic which is another indication of when you and your like can't put forward a rational argument or answer.

Soldato
I think you would find that if a lot of crazy Catholics or Christians etc started going around bombing the **** out of everyone for some religious God that told them to then you would see huge protests and outrage coming from most westerners,

We don't see the same from the followers of Islam, except for denial or west blaming, some of your post about disarming nukes etc are pathetic which is another indication of when you and your like can't put forward a rational argument or answer.

By what process is a protest or the act of protesting going to stop a mad-man from blowing himself up?

Do you really think the innocent Muslims who get blown up in Pakistan by these same mad-men in aren't outraged, nor protest against the idea that God wants them dead?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
By what process is a protest or the act of protesting going to stop a mad-man from blowing himself up?

Do you really think the innocent Muslims who get blown up in Pakistan by these same mad-men in aren't outraged, nor protest against the idea that God wants them dead?

:confused:
I meant in the UK, and no it wouldn't stop a dick head blowing himself up and i didnt say it would but it would help show the majority of the Muslim population of the UK are with the rest of the population.

Soldato
I think you'd likely see more outrage and willingness to help find and arrest the culprits, I wouldn't protect my Dad if he wanted to go blow himself up and kill dozens of people

Soldato
I meant in the UK, and no it wouldn't stop a dick head blowing himself up and i didnt say it would but it would help show the majority of the Muslim population of the UK are with the rest of the population.

I don't see how the mere presence of people at a one sided protest is evidence of the majority of anything.

Permabanned
"He told the camp's residents: "Do not lose hope""

What a moron, that's another invitation to drown yourself in the Mediterranean.how about "stay in the camp in Lebanon while we sort this out".

The vast majority of Europe do not want these people in their countries, we do not need smug idiots like Pope/Bono/Geldof/Corbyn giving them the opposite idea.

Soldato

Here you go:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=islam+against+isis

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=muslim+outrage+over+terrorism

Last edited:
Associate
Don't be silly. There are 2.6 million muslims in the UK according to 2011's census, that has likely increased a fair bit since then. When a survey has been done which is supposed to gauge the opinion of that ENTIRE demographic. No, that is not substantial. I would go as far to say that not even enough to gauge a specific town/city's Muslim population let along the ENTIRE population in the country.

There are moderate and extremist views in every religion.

Yeah, thing is you don't hear about many hindus or buddhists flying planes into buildings, or chopping people's heads off really, do you?

Don't get me wrong - I don't particularly care for any religion, as like you say...They all have their issues. But I honestly think Islam and Judaism should be buried in the past where their principles belong.

There is no room for either religion in civilised society.

No. We just had a bunch of zealots hiding behind catholicism (amongst other things) to justify bombing shops, schools and pubs. Funny thing is, as a people we didn't tolerate them, why in the name of sanity are we tolerating islamic fundamentalism?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yeah, thing is you don't hear about many hindus or buddhists flying planes into buildings, or chopping people's heads off really, do you?

Don't get me wrong - I don't particularly care for any religion, as like you say...They all have their issues. But I honestly think Islam and Judaism should be buried in the past where their principles belong.

There is no room for either religion in civilised society.

No. We just had a bunch of zealots hiding behind catholicism (amongst other things) to justify bombing shops, schools and pubs. Funny thing is, as a people we didn't tolerate them, why in the name of sanity are we tolerating islamic fundamentalism?

Good points and I agree,

One of the main issue's here are that we have allowed tolerance of Islamic fundamentalism through political correctness that it now seems to late to do anything about it and if there is a way it will take a generation to get rid of it.

Also as it has been pointed out before, we don't see other so called minority's doing the same as what some followers of Islam are doing, Hindu, Chinese, Buddhist, seikh, Christians, etc etc etc don't go around with fundamentalist views protesting, speeches including threats of death to the west and westerners and trying to impose their own beliefs on the rest of the population.

All these other people also have amongst them people who have gone through hardship, low income, live in undesirables areas, feel alienated and cannot get a job but they don't go around preaching death or support killing other people in the name of religion.

Not feeling integrated is another excuse being used, ********, lack of integration isn't the fault of the rest of the population as some make out, it is the problem of Islam as it teaches to its followers to hate non Muslims.

Soldato
One of the main issue's here are that we have allowed tolerance of Islamic fundamentalism through political correctness that it now seems to late to do anything about it and if there is a way it will take a generation to get rid of it.
Not feeling integrated is another excuse being used, ********, lack of integration isn't the fault of the rest of the population as some make out, it is the problem of Islam as it teaches to its followers to hate non Muslims.

Still haven't explained your previous nonsense posts and you're spouting more nonsense?

Again what about the Muslims that these terrorists have no issue bombing and killing? According to your logic, you must also think Islam teaches Muslims to kill Muslims too then? :D

All your posts seem to be based on extremely flawed logic. Especially the last nonsense post you made about a protest being evidence of the majority of some crap only you're imagining. You don't have a clue do you?

I've told over 50 Muslims that I am not Muslim and they don't hate me nor have tried to kill me or any other crap you seem to be assuming is going to happen to non Muslims. If someone has threatened to kill you might I suggest you call the police rather than whining on the internet.

It's amazing what effect the mere threat of terrorism has on people's psyches. Especially yours since you've already demonstrated you have lost all rationality when it comes to understanding majorities/statistics.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Again what about the Muslims that these terrorists have no issue bombing and killing? According to your logic, you must also think Islam teaches Muslims to kill Muslims too then? :D

nope, they(ISIS, al quaeda) merely have to label other muslims as non-muslims and they're fair game... the previously mentioned 'logic' then still applies

Soldato
OP
Still haven't explained your previous nonsense posts and you're spouting more nonsense?

Yes it does teach these terrorists and sympathisers to kill and shun people who don't have their view of Islam, doesn't mean a thing to them if it is Muslims or non Muslims.

Edit: see dowie above.
All your posts seem to be based on extremely flawed logic. Especially the last nonsense post you made about a protest being evidence of the majority of some crap only you're imagining. You don't have a clue do you?

I've told over 50 Muslims that I am not Muslim and they don't hate me nor have tried to kill me or any other crap you seem to be assuming is going to happen to non Muslims. If someone has threatened to kill you might I suggest you call the police rather than whining on the internet.

It's amazing what effect the mere threat of terrorism has on people's psyches. Especially yours since you've already demonstrated you have lost all rationality when it comes to understanding majorities/statistics.

All that rage is coming out now because I blamed Islam though isn't it. All totally wrong though.

Last edited:
Soldato
So a poll taken by ICM (who couldn't even predict voting polls correctly) is to be taken as gospel? lol.

The presenter then takes huge leaps to come to some pretty damning 'assumptions' and wahaaaay - just like one of the original posters in this thread said - we have 2 pages of discussing the topic then back onto the religion again. :rolleyes:

Lets not even go into the fact Trevor Williams is a Daily Fail writer - do I need to say more? :)

In surprise news Muslims do it 5 times a day

I'd be very interested to see the results if the christian or Jewish faiths were polled with something similar- but hey we can't have that - that would be demonising a minority. Tis only the muslamics - doesn't matter. ;)

Interesting points all covered here for those of you genuinely interested in a debate: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/12/what-do-muslims-think-skewed-poll-wont-tell-us

I find this all quite hilarious tbh and surprise surprise the usual islamaphobes are at it again accompanied by their favourite 'joking' mod.

Whatev's. As you were peeps.

Back
Top Bottom