Soldato
Best of luck. I've spent about ten hours today on cooking alone; lesson: always choose the restaurant. Always!

Totally knackered now. Can't even troll creatively.:o

You must be really tired m8 all that posting all day, must really were you down.

I would love to know what job you do because I want one. :p

Soldato
I have been prescribed Tamazepan to help me sleep, I think he would have been better off prescribing smarties as it would have given me something to eat during the night whilst I am so awake.

Soldato
I don't know where I am or what I'm doing but I know the shapely curve of a woman's derriere and I can appreciate the finer things in life. At some point I may ponder the complexities of a finely crafted wine and muse about the elegance of an exotic orchid but ultimately I will fade into the night as the night crawlers roam the dark and consume the night. If wisdom came easily idle men would be satisfied that prose can render forums words into greater things that you and I can imagine. Zero's and one's travel around the world and time marches on. The Interwebs are quiet tonight. We need more banter in the twilight hours. Where are all the insomniacs? Millions of years from now, when we are all gone and forgotten, I wonder if Nectar Points will be valid in some distant galaxy far far away. Some bloke called Barry in a far off world may be stood at a cashpoint and thinking, why are my nipples itchy...

Back
Top Bottom