Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Soldato
hold back or down back when ever you can? for example you can do dash up, c.lk, c.lp, into fireball if you hold back as soon as you finish inputing f, f for the dash. you should get enough time to charge if you hold back during the dash animation.

bison need less charge time in his v trigger when you cancel a special move into his ex moves, for example you can follow up the flame with ex head stomp simply by doing d, u , kick quickly. very little charge if any is require for this combo

chain the lights and buffer the dp before the c.lp even come out and use the short cut (df,d,df) for a easy 3 in 1. since s.lp hits crouching you can replace c.lp with this for a easier combo

Thanks , will try that out next time I'm bison, I was struggling with doing them so trying sim out again for a while now , I keep swapping characters haha

Soldato
For anyone that uses a stick , have you learnt to use the 7th and 8th button for anything? I'm wondering wether or not to learn to use them for sims teleport etc I just press all 3 at same time but sometimes miss press one of them and end up doing ex fireball :(

Soldato
I NEVER use the 7th and 8th buttons, prefer to hit all 3 punch or kick.

I'm not playing this game much at all due to lack of time and various other things but just had a little session vs nok, Ryu v Ryu. Enjoyed it, even though I had my backside handed to me 3-0 and 3-1 if I remember. It was a little frustrating cos I knew if we were on sf4 this wouldn't be happening, and afterwards nok reminded me we played sf4 and I won easily. The tables have turned with this game. Enjoyed that set though nok, gave me some things to think about with Ryu. I'll stick at it, play again very soon! ggs

Soldato
3P and 3K don't have much of a use in this game, unless you bind them to other moves for laziness.
Quite a few people I know use them for Vskill and Vtrigger.

in SF4 you could use them to OS the s*** outta people. :D

Man of Honour
I NEVER use the 7th and 8th buttons, prefer to hit all 3 punch or kick.

I'm not playing this game much at all due to lack of time and various other things but just had a little session vs nok, Ryu v Ryu. Enjoyed it, even though I had my backside handed to me 3-0 and 3-1 if I remember. It was a little frustrating cos I knew if we were on sf4 this wouldn't be happening, and afterwards nok reminded me we played sf4 and I won easily. The tables have turned with this game. Enjoyed that set though nok, gave me some things to think about with Ryu. I'll stick at it, play again very soon! ggs

Yeah this game is back to the good old honest Street Fighter style rather than set play. You win this game in the neutral state of play.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure that by the time Guile is out the store will be working. So you can either buy him with ££ or with in game currency.
You can earn enough for a character by completing story mode with all characters. (400k)
so you'll have plenty of time to earn it.

Associate
i am expecting him to come out early to mid may. i would get it now and earn enough fight money for him.

kazunoko is so good. i love the music of this tournament btw, so hype.

i think bonchan will win the whole thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom