Cat C Bike

Soldato
Not really that many. I dropped a ZXR 750 on a bend because of some oil and put one through a hedge while taking evasive action.

I done in an RD500 good style. I pretty much turned that to scrap. That bike would probably be a million quid to buy now. I was heartbroken.
Oh and I put a 400 superdream in ditch. But to be fair that's probably the best place for it.

Caporegime
OP
let us see it fitted. :)

fmhwyo.jpg

few bubbles atm,im hoping they will settle out

Associate
Each to their own. I'm not a fan but that's not to say it isn't practical :)

I'll keep with my Osprey ruck sack that works fine, unless the excess of one of the straps works free and starts whipping my arse in the wind :p

Caporegime
OP
the integrated tail light/indicators,theres a new law that states there has to be a clear line between the brake light and indicator light,even though I had normal winkers fitted,and I forgot to bolt the riders seat back on cos id just charged the battery,and a loose seat is a fail aswell

and when you first apply front brake it comes back a little too far,so probably needs a bleed

miserable git,ohh and I had to get it all wet n dirty which I didn't wanna do

EDIT: omg the sound of the end can,its so loud and pops and crackles,even when changing gear:D:D

IC3

IC3

Soldato
That sucks... I hope I don't have to change my tail light for next years MOT, I'll stick some indicators on and disconnect the indicator part of the tail light. But it would mean that 2 strips on the headlight won't work, so that'll probably be a fail.

Caporegime
OP
It'll probably fail on them now,how did you wire yours up? Mine has two wires one for each side of the integrated light and they connect to one of the bikes indicator wires,one for each side

I just unplugged two wires to disable the indicator part of the tail light

@BenJi I left the bolts out like a fool

Back
Top Bottom