Cat C Bike

Soldato
You should feel that at low speed though surely?

Mine's spot on now. Bled it until no bubbles yesterday on both calipers & mc, then tied the lever last night. It's never been so good, even out the factory. Maybe they never bled them properly when they put my new reservoirs on.

I guess you have had it on the stand, apply the brake, then try spin it to see if it's sticking? That's how I figured out what was wrong with mine. It seems mine were sticking, then the pistons were getting knocked back because of that.

Caporegime
OP
I can't feel it when riding but it seems very slight,I took the caliper off wrapped it in rag and put it onto of the mudguard then rolled the bike backwards and forwards and the lever didn't comeback,whatever it is is pushing the pistons in slightly

Good job yours was an easy fix,ican get the disc straightened if it's that

Soldato
All that I've read about warped discs, is you will feel it at low speed, which makes sense, I guess it'd almost grab harder at certain points rolling forward.

Could be your mounting bits that are bent on the fork?

Soldato
Your front discs are floaters so check the buttons this is common on old bikes people think the disc is warped but just need a clean BUT if your talking about the new 600 you have then probably not.

It is very easy to check if a disc is warped but if no main stand then you need another person.

Soldato
Just read your thread and you say a fork was bent and straightened mm I would take a closer look.

Edit: Can be a number of things after front end damage what is the mots testers thoughts ? if he has ridden the bike should take about 5 mins to work out whats wrong.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
@Scooby idk yet might enjoy it through summer (summer lol) then decide whether to keep or sell,trouble with me is im used to old hacks and its a job to look after a new machine

@BenJi its an arrow gp2 end can/decat pipe,ive given it some stick its got more power than my older one,the brakes are ace

EDIT: oh and I took full advantage of the supercorsas today

2j3lfu8.jpg

they look nice with a gold disc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom