Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Soldato
Well for all those wondering what NDs reply to the trash reboot that TR was - well plenty of reviews for you to read...

At least CD will have another UC to copy from I suppose :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/rise-of-the-tomb-raider - 86

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end - 94

Looking to be one of the highest rated games this generation. I think that is a perfect response for PS4 owners not getting ROTT same time as X1 and PC.

Anyhow, really looking forward to getting my copy - and its looking to be a cracking game.. Can't wait.

Soldato
What on earth is going on here...

They're clearly both good games.

Not going to say which is better as obviously haven't played U4 yet.

However, Tomb Raider and Rise are better than Uncharted 1-3. Both graphically and gameplay wise.

Seems like a lot of people are butt hurt here over the fact that they couldn't play Rise.

Soldato
I have Pioneer2000 on ignore but I can guess without even reading his pathetic drivel that he is now saying how much better tomb raider is then uncharted and making out he can't form an opinion without actually outright saying how salty he is about UC4 rating better..

Soldato
I have Pioneer2000 on ignore but I can guess without even reading his pathetic drivel that he is now saying how much better tomb raider is then uncharted and making out he can't form an opinion without actually outright saying how salty he is about UC4 rating better..

Can I have next weeks lottery numbers please? :p

Soldato
What on earth is going on here...

They're clearly both good games.

Not going to say which is better as obviously haven't played U4 yet.

However, Tomb Raider and Rise are better than Uncharted 1-3. Both graphically and gameplay wise.

Seems like a lot of people are butt hurt here over the fact that they couldn't play Rise.

I much prefer the story, characters, the world and atmosphere of an uncharted game over anything Tomb Raider has come up with...its graphically stunning and the gunplay is decent but it doesn't go much further then that for me.

Soldato
Can I have next weeks lottery numbers please? :p

lol well its not hard to predict anything pioneer2000 comes up with as he bleats on about the same thing over and over. He is if anything very predictable.

Anyhow.

I'll play UC4 and no doubt enjoy it, and then when ROTT hits PS4 and if I'm in the mood for it, I guess I'll pick that one up as well as I did to be honest enjoy the 2013 TR reboot..

Soldato
I must admit I had a bit of a crush on Chloe too.

Always preferred Elena tbh :)

I'll play UC4 and no doubt enjoy it, and then when ROTT hits PS4 and if I'm in the mood for it, I guess I'll pick that one up as well as I did to be honest enjoy the 2013 TR reboot..

Rise is decent and well worth a play through if you enjoyed the first one. The only thing that grated on me was the dialogue and the dreadful way that it was delivered, especially by Lara herself. But the gameplay is really good.

Last edited:
Soldato
On a pc site forum i imagine many here could try tomb raider if they wanted to

I myself couldnt get past the 1st hour without getting bored of the over gameie rpg mechanics and collection stuff

Gorgeous game sure, but agree with the above the dialogue and voice, panting and screaming really gets annoying

U3 was a miss step imo, a fine game but the weakest for me! Excited to try this one now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom