Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Associate
I have explained that to them many times, even the other biker lads have said it's not on, but their reply is 'its only a laugh, lighten up' yeah you'll be laughing when I'm under your wheels :mad:

Definitely time to slash his tyres whilst walking too closely along the side of his car.

Soldato
I don't... but that's what I did when I was riding the KTM.

Was that what you were looking for? Halfords had them some time ago, it was around 3.99. I'm not sure if they still have them though, I can't see them on their website.

Yep, that looks perfect. Should make the bleeding job 100% easier. I'll check out Halfords as well, thanks.

Edit: Halfords sell some, but they're £10+ which seems a bit expensive for a valve and some tube! Actually look identical to the one on eBay for half the price: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/motorcycling/motorcycle-accessories/gtmoto-brake-bleeder

Associate
I've ordered some Rizoma 4Ds. I was going to go for the Elisse, but after reading around the 4Ds, it seems they give a much better view behind and into blind spots.

Next on the list is a tail tidy (which seem non-existent for the 701s) and a new exhaust...

Soldato
Saw TallPauls bike today so I took a snap, shame I didn't have pen and paper

v5fxp0.jpg

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Yep, that looks perfect. Should make the bleeding job 100% easier. I'll check out Halfords as well, thanks.

Edit: Halfords sell some, but they're £10+ which seems a bit expensive for a valve and some tube! Actually look identical to the one on eBay for half the price: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/motorcycling/motorcycle-accessories/gtmoto-brake-bleeder

They use to have halfords branded one, it was 3.99. But it looks like its discontinued... :(

Xiaomi Yi2 release date is 12th May. :)

Edit: The weather is perfect today, sunny, barley any wind and its really warm.

Last edited:
Associate
That sucks. I bought a biketrac tracker on ebay (new, unopened), paid a guy to come fit it. Turns out the unit is from 2009 and is dead :mad:

The guys from biketrac have been in touch and might be able to help me out - fingers crossed they'll replace the unit...

Soldato
On another note, is there ever a thing called too much biking?

I mean I have used pretty much two whole tanks on my SV this week, just going random places after work. Anyone else done this?
It's weird because the more and more I go out the more I love it - and the more I want to ride. I see an addiction kicking in... :D

Back
Top Bottom