*** Sky TV Cancellation & Negotiation Thread ***

Associate
Does it mean that if I havent recieved the 50% off offer, and just the 35% one, that I'm not going to get the 50% one? Or do I just need to play a waiting game now?

Associate
Does it mean that if I havent recieved the 50% off offer, and just the 35% one, that I'm not going to get the 50% one? Or do I just need to play a waiting game now?

Doesn't seem like it, most people get the 50% off one within minutes of cancelling I believe.

Soldato
Just cancelled, offered 25% off. Might get something in the post like last time. Not bothered really, I'm not that impressed with what they put on sky

Soldato
Just cancelled, offered 25% off. Might get something in the post like last time. Not bothered really, I'm not that impressed with what they put on sky

Sky are advertising the 35% off for 12 months on their TV channels for some bizarre reason. Just wait until a few days before disconnection and you will get 50% off in your account.

Associate
I cancelled a month ago and it went through on Monday, never had anything apart from the 30% on the my sky portal. The only thing I had Sky for was the sport and a lot of that has transferred to BT which i get through my broadband.

If there was a decent sports only package for sky I might have stayed but didn't seem an option.

Soldato
We cancelled and then took up the 50% offer. Are we tied in now? We then moved and our account is still registered at old address. Thinking If I can cancel again I can get Sky Q on a FF discount for the same price..Just in the OH's name

Associate
My bill was going to be £128+ from June 2016. Called to cancel and was offered...£116 a month lol :(. Cancelled and don't think i'll even bother if they offer me 50%. Who's doing decent unlimited fibre deals atm?

Soldato
Maybe this is fate!

Woke up this morning with no signal on input 1 on 2 boxes. Got some channels but not others V/H. Looks like LNB has given up.

Back
Top Bottom