• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 1080 Pre-Orders

Associate
Will be buying a new PC with this soon. With the best possible parts and I aint holding back this time. Might go ahead and just put the 1080 in new build. Is there any new CPU coming out soon at same time as card or later?.

Last edited:
Soldato
Means no compatibility issues with water blocks as usually the first released are based on the stock layout.

Could be NVidia do a Titan-esk launch and forbid add-in partners from releasing custom designs, for a while at least.

Gibbo said custom coolers would release not too long after pascal release? I hope this is true?. EVGA acx model with backplate is what I'm after.

Soldato
I'd be happy with the reference cooler if can be completely silent at idle, but I doubt it. Really impressed with the MSI gaming series coolers, so will probably wait for the 1080 version of that.

Associate
Put my name down for a 1080, made the jump to a 4k display a few weeks back and my 290x is feeling the burn, literally.

Back
Top Bottom