Aerial photography / Videography thread

Associate
I know there is a mulitrotor discussion thread already but it would be nice to have somewhere to share our images and footage.

I'll start off with one of my images looking over Southampton with my Phantom 3 :)

DJI_0391p.jpg

Associate
OP
Cheers bud, its not amazingly sharp but I'm quite pleased with the few that I took that night.

very nice work mate! Lovely colour grading. Absolutely love the dog chase shot lol, I have been meaning to try something like that with my mutts :)

fiveub's Slave
Associate
Cheers bud, its not amazingly sharp but I'm quite pleased with the few that I took that night.

very nice work mate! Lovely colour grading. Absolutely love the dog chase shot lol, I have been meaning to try something like that with my mutts :)

As you said, shooting with these in the dark isn't the easiest - I've tried and to get a decent exposure I've always had to use a longer exposure which can muck up with the sharpness a little..!

Thanks though :)

@lolage That third video is sick. Why was the a massive difference in quality between that one and the previous videos?

Cheers :) The top 2 are just quick edits I've done recently, I'm currently collecting a load of footage to make a properly edited aerial showreel. :) The 3rd may have seemed better also because I added sound effects.

Associate
As you said, shooting with these in the dark isn't the easiest - I've tried and to get a decent exposure I've always had to use a longer exposure which can muck up with the sharpness a little..!

Thanks though :)

Cheers :) The top 2 are just quick edits I've done recently, I'm currently collecting a load of footage to make a properly edited aerial showreel. :) The 3rd may have seemed better also because I added sound effects.

Maybe it has to do with lighting but I definitely see more noise in the the top two.

Back
Top Bottom