*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
If you have Live don't forget to add the monthly games. Not sure if you've missed Sunset Overdrive but there will be some stuff there. You can now access the XB1 and 360 games directly from the dash.

With EA access as well there will be a ton of content.

Soldato
If you have Live don't forget to add the monthly games. Not sure if you've missed Sunset Overdrive but there will be some stuff there. You can now access the XB1 and 360 games directly from the dash.

With EA access as well there will be a ton of content.

EA Access I'll get - not sure if I need live. I'm already forking out for PS+ as it is..

I'm looking over my old xbox account - live tag Astondbs9 and i've noticed this -

16/07/2011 One Time Roll back Declined £42.50

I don't have any payment method linked - I was planning on linking a CC to get EA access and maybe some Forza 6 DLC.

What does One Time Roll back mean? Google search says account compromised?

I've been using this tag with Windows 10 store for months.. And I plan to use the same account on the X1.

Soldato
I feel like there's nothing really coming out soon that interests me. Anyone else feeling the same?

Mafia 3 and potentially Battlefield 1, but they're both in October. Other than that I really can't think of anything I want to play.

I'm enjoying Hitman so I've got the monthly episodes of that to look forward to, and I might get Quantum Break on the cheap soon too.

Associate
I feel like there's nothing really coming out soon that interests me. Anyone else feeling the same?

Mafia 3 and potentially Battlefield 1, but they're both in October. Other than that I really can't think of anything I want to play.

I'm enjoying Hitman so I've got the monthly episodes of that to look forward to, and I might get Quantum Break on the cheap soon too.
did you try the overwatch beta ? its fantastic and great fun to play :D

Soldato

You tried Smite for some 3rd person MOBA action?
How about Neverwinter for some MMORPG?

Both free to play on Xbox One.

I am looking forward to Overwatch when its out, thoroughly enjoyed the beta.

Associate

I'm glad there is nothing much coming out that im interested in over the next few months. I have so many games where I havent even scratched the surface...

Witcher 3
Elder Scrolls Online
Elite Dangerous

To name just 3....i've not touched any Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC, Fallout DLC and not played the first Hitman DLC.

I'd be happy if the next game I buy is in October;)

Associate
Anyone recommend a external hard drive for Xbox One please ?

Wanna make sure I get one that works without any problems.

I have a Seagate 2TB and a 1TB SSD plugged in to my XB1 in the lounge and a 5TB (external power) in the one in my office/man cave.

All work great.

Back
Top Bottom