US: NCIS

FTM

FTM

Soldato
brody looks way better without the pixie hair cut

I assume Gibbs will be director some day when he cant do field work! his take on politics would be interesting!
I find it interesting that the spin off (NCIS) outdistanced its host show (JAG) by a fair few seasons

mmm catherine Bell....

Last edited:
Soldato
Just been catching up on S13 and I had no idea a main character was leaving at the end. It was announced months ago but I don't follow that sort of news...

Di nozzo

Soldato
For those that don't read around the show that is a bit of a spoiler there.... unfortunately for me someone else spoilt it for me a few weeks ago already.

Caporegime
I'm a pretty big fan but I never knew that. It is unusual for an actor to remain with one show for this long. It's still very popular in the US so I wonder if it was money or he got offered a big part in a new Series or something.

Soldato
In Michael Weatherly's words...

Their great dynamic, the badinage and sparring and flirting between [Tony and de Pablo's Ziva] and how they would swing from siblings to near lovers and back to buddies, that was gone, and then I got to the point where I felt I’d stayed at the party for too long. I would look around the room and other people were really in sync and having fun. The show was a huge success, but I just suddenly realized that I probably had other things that I should be doing. And then the wanderlust set in. I directed a documentary. I have a production company. And I wanted to spend time with my family.
quote from an interview with TV Insider

I'll be sad to see him go but he's right, the magic went along with Ziva. I'll probably still keep watching, I've made it through well over 300 episodes so far, I just hope that Gibbs makes it to director before it ends. :D

Soldato
I love NCIS as a show, but when they lost Ziva, the spark went from Dinozzo, and they've played that for the last few seasons. Originally the undertone of the show was that Gibbs was grooming Dinozzo to replace him, just as Mike Franks had done to him. But not so much anymore, Dinozzo is mostly lost, he doesn't need Gibbs to guide him, he could easily run his own team if he so wanted. And with events this year throwing Jeanne back into things, I feel that it has shown Tony those things he has let slip away.

Plus all the 'real' stuff as mentioned previously :p

FTM

FTM

Soldato
they could change the dynamic of the team and have a second female agent

Gibbs is always looking out for people who he thinks would make it in the team

the coastguard lady for example

Man of Honour
Wow only feels like the other day I watched season 1 and its more than 10 years ago :O kind of lost interest/stopped watching around season 7 or so :S

Associate
Is this still going??

I stopped watching it a good few seasons ago, around the time I thought it should have ended. The one where Gibbs got shot (I think) and it was a dream bit in a diner (again, I think).

Back
Top Bottom