*** Show us your bikes! ***

Caporegime
I love it Wazza but not that tea cosy thing on the tank. Still hasn't grown on me yet :D

(sorry only just seen this)im handfisted though,i can see myself putting a nice scratch down the tank

Nice one fella, certainly not grotty as the name suggests. Just in time for the good weather over the next few days.

thanks how's the hornet going?

Nice :D

It's pretty distinctive, I'll keep my eyes open for it around Brum :D.

im rarely in brum tbh but I do wanna razz through the brum tunnels and deafen myself:D,more the surrounding areas towards Dudley/tipton area's

if I go a ride its normally bridgenorth/telford ironbridge so maybe we can go a ride one of the days,you have a supermoto now? cant remember

Man of Honour
If I go out for a quick ride in the sun it's normally down the 449 to Kiddie then down to Bridgenorth and over Telford way I'll keep my eyes open for the big green machine.

Associate
if I go a ride its normally bridgenorth/telford ironbridge so maybe we can go a ride one of the days,you have a supermoto now? cant remember

Yep, a big white one - so hard to miss :D.

Since the suns come out, I've seen a load of SMs suddenly appear around the Brum area.

I've tended to head south of Brum on rides out, I might check out the bridgenorth, Telford area.

My plan on Sat is to complete the 200 mile loop into mid-Wales I attempted (and failed) on my 125 :p.

Associate
Remembered to take a picture of my new bike today, had it about 10 days and loving it, not so much the seat though hence buying the Air Hawk, I put it on for the first time today but haven't quite managed to get the amount of air right yet.

jr5fe8.jpg

Associate
My new bike, Yamaha Fazer FZ6 S2N '08.

20160515_195658.jpg

Quite a step up from my YBR125 '12.

My MOD's 1 & 2 are on June 7th & 10th, everyday is getting longer and longer :(

Back
Top Bottom