The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Am I correct in saying that 1.2 will introduce 240 gear set drops outside of the CM incursions? If so, has it been mentioned where these sets will drop? Pve bosses, DZ bosses etc?

Associate
I'm massively late to the party but considering getting this, what is it like single player or do you really need to co-op?

Most of my game playing mates aren't interested in it so I might be flying solo

Greetings Howler. Think of this game as a cross between a MMO and Diablo. You can solo level all the way up to 30. Then it's all about getting tht gear and dark zone fun. U can run in the dark zone solo or with friends both are enjoyable. The daily missions and the incursion you can use group finder which will pair u up with 3 other agents. Don't worry if ur friends are not playing OCUK have a great community within the Division and u can find many of us on Discord everyday with lots of us teaming up together

Associate
Am I correct in saying that 1.2 will introduce 240 gear set drops outside of the CM incursions? If so, has it been mentioned where these sets will drop? Pve bosses, DZ bosses etc?

In the new higher dz bracket it has been confirmed tht 240 I lvl gear can be acquired. 1 probable chance will be in the new caches tht have a chance to drop off a named boss. Cashes will need to be extracted. Once extracted you can open them and see what u got

Soldato
Im already in game :p:D

good for you. Time to catchup.

Depending on work, I think I could be online around 7ish UK. If I'm not, I'll be shortly after - I'll be there because I have to lol

Anyone wants to join me in finishing my last side missions in order to unlock HVT come weekend?

Sounds good bud, I don't know how many I have left tbh either :/

Associate
I have finished work for the day if anyone is interested in farming some FL CM incursions. I will be running some this evening with Labby and Co. But as I have the rest of the day free I am up for it all day, willing to help out 1 wanting to learn also

Soldato
In the new higher dz bracket it has been confirmed tht 240 I lvl gear can be acquired. 1 probable chance will be in the new caches tht have a chance to drop off a named boss. Cashes will need to be extracted. Once extracted you can open them and see what u got

I wonder if that will also mean 214 gear will drop in the lower bracket DZ (160+)? I'm assuming the highest level DZ npcs will be level 34 after the update, which should make it interesting when trying to acquire the caches.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
If they don't fix the hacker problem then it will not matter if the next update is amazing. I want to know what are they doing about hackers, how many hackers have they suspended\banned.

Associate
Anyone play this on PS4? All my mates are console only so convinced me to buy this on PS4 instead of PC and none of the buggers are ever online to do group missions.
Matchmaking on the console version is just sheer hell.

Soldato
I wonder if that will also mean 214 gear will drop in the lower bracket DZ (160+)? I'm assuming the highest level DZ npcs will be level 34 after the update, which should make it interesting when trying to acquire the caches.

they haven't definitively said that tbh.

All the talk surrounding 214/240 and constant gold div tech has been in the 200+ bracket.

For the 161+ I think they are going to redo it so less gear mods drop, and they will be replaced with weapons etc but in terms of 214/240 - I believe they will be in 200+ only.

Luckily there are more ways to get this gear anyway - incursions/supply drops/caches etc so will be good :)

Soldato
Have been busy all week so haven't played much recently. Will try to get on later in the week! New patch news is good though. GF is away for that whole weekend :D

Associate
Anyone play this on PS4? All my mates are console only so convinced me to buy this on PS4 instead of PC and none of the buggers are ever online to do group missions.
Matchmaking on the console version is just sheer hell.

As stated a couple pages back there is a division thread in the console section. Might help you to find some console players to group up with

Associate
I have finished work for the day if anyone is interested in farming some FL CM incursions. I will be running some this evening with Labby and Co. But as I have the rest of the day free I am up for it all day, willing to help out 1 wanting to learn also

If your are running them this evening and need a forth I would be really grateful of an invite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom