The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
My character a few weeks ago, only upgraded a few items for a bit more armour and health. Not sure I can get much better without 240 gearsets now

Bud.jpg

Soldato
My character a few weeks ago, only upgraded a few items for a bit more armour and health. Not sure I can get much better without 240 gearsets now

Bud.jpg

I think you could with 191/204 drops from HM incursions. Gloves and chest, maybe strikers/tacticians with additional mod slots

Have you rolled that chest at all?

Associate
I think you could with 191/204 drops from HM incursions. Gloves and chest, maybe strikers/tacticians with additional mod slots

Have you rolled that chest at all?

My new gloves are 204 savage, my chest is a 183 with reckless that I rolled for armour. I've got a couple of 214 strikers and tac gear set items I'll play with after patch, will drop a sentry to accommodate most likely.

Depends if I can get anything in DZ or FL CM if I ever finish it :D

Got to do my hard run through as well this week on my main, only finished on my skill powered alt

Associate
I have finished work for the day if anyone is interested in farming some FL CM incursions. I will be running some this evening with Labby and Co. But as I have the rest of the day free I am up for it all day, willing to help out 1 wanting to learn also

I will be on all day ;) Up to anything

Associate
Ive done most of the sides on my main but the question is will the rewards be worth doing everything on my alt character as well :D Might start doing a few a night to try and box them off :D

If rewards are just PC or cash with a chance of a 163/182 drop I wont be bothering xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom